Episode 17: Hide and Seek

Chris: Welcome back to Total Drama Returns...

Clips play
Theme song plays

Chris: Eat breakfast and meet me for your challenge!

Everyone met Chris outside near the dock. A boat drove up and let Noah off.

Noah: I'm back bitches.

Most of them waved at him, except for Izzy who tackled him in a giant hug.

Chris: Okay, today's challenge is another repeat.

Gwen: Really original lately.

Chris: Moving on... today you are playing hide and seek. Chef has his water gun ready to seek. Once Chef sprays you you have to help him find people. If you find someone you're invincible, if you make it to the lifeguard tower before being sprayed you also get invincibility. You have five minutes to hide. GO!

Everyone ran.

Jasmine

Jasmine ran through the woods and climbed up a tall tree.

Jasmine: My tactic? Climb up the tallest tree, and whenever someone tries to get to me just start jumping tree to tree, I'll most likely be fast enough for them to not catch me.

Once at the top of the tree, Jasmine looked around the ground to see anything or anyone. She saw Gwen heading near a cave, keeping that in mind.

Gwen

Gwen slowly made her way through the forest before catching sight of a small cave. She shrugged her shoulders and walked in, crouching behind a boulder. She heard footsteps run past the cave, causing her to tense up, but they ran right past the cave opening.

Heather

Heather and Alejandro were walking through the forest looking for a spot to hide. They kept walking until the found the boat house. The couple walked in and ducked around a canoe.

Zoey

Zoey was hiding in the outhouse.

Courtney

Courtney ran to the Mess hall. She decided to hide in the cupboard.

Izzy

Izzy hid in her signature bear costume and went to a nearby cave.

Eva

Eva roamed around the forest kicking rocks because she couldn't find a spot. She ended up lifting a boulder and hiding in the hole it created.

Noah

Noah went and hid behind a small rock.

Noah: I figured I shouldn't really waste time on finding a good spot. Everyone else is pretty stupid, so if I get caught I'll just find them and get invincibility.

Chef

Chef, with his water gun in hand, sprinted through the woods. He continued running until he heard a twig snap to his left. His ears perked up and he slowly crept towards the sound. He found a deep hole with Eva sitting inside. He sprayed her.

Eva: UGH! I hate the dumb game!

She started walking with Chef.

Gwen

Gwen was sitting in the cave when a bear came in. She sat there, internally freaking out, until she decided to scream and run for her life. She kept running until she, unfortunately, ran straight into Chef. Little did she know, the bear was a actually Izzy.

Noah

Noah read behind the rock until he heard footsteps. Chef jumped in front of him and sprayed Noah with the water gun. He shrugged and started walking with Chef and Eva. The three walked until Noah heard a noise and broke away from the group. He kept walking until he came to the outhouse. Inside he heard a familiar voice. He opened the door and looked at Zoey, who frowned.

Noah: Welp, I got my immunity. I'll see you all later.

He walked off towards the cabins.

Heather

Heather and Alejandro were hiding in the boat house when the door flung open suddenly. There stood Chef, water gun in hand and aiming straight at them. Heather, doing the only reasonable thing she thought of, pushed Alejandro in front of Chef and made a break for it. Alejandro got soaked while Heather ran as fast as possible into the woods.

Chef

After collecting Alejandro, Chef took off into the woods. He continued walking until he heard something up above him.

Chef: the trees.

Chef looked up and saw a human figure up above. He kicked the base of the tree hard and Jasmine fell out. He sprayed her as she got up.

Jasmine: dammit.

Hours later

Chef had gotten Eva, Alejandro, Gwen, Jasmine, and Noah. Noah had found Zoey, giving him invincibility. The group was split apart and searching for the three remaining campers. They made there way to the dock. Chef took a detour by himself and went into the mess hall. He opened every door until he found Courtney.

Chris: And the game is over! Heather and Izzy both made it to the lifeguard tower without being found! Those with invincibility are Noah, Heather, and Izzy. Everyone else is up for elimination.

Later at elimination

Chris: the person going home is.............................................. Courtney! Bye!

Courtney: WHAT?!

Noah: oops sorry

He shrugged his shoulders and ate his marshmallow. Heather and Courtney hugged before she angrily got on the boat.

Chris: We'll see you next time on Total Drama: Returns!!