Episode 12: Roughing It

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Returns...

Clips play
Theme song plays

Chris wakes up the campers early in the morning like always. They all walked outside to meet him.

Chris: Good morning, campers! Your challenge for today is another old one.

Everyone groaned.

Gwen: What about breakfast?

Chris: You don't get any!

Eva: You think this is funny, McLean?

Noah, Cody, and Izzy held Eva back.

Chris: Alright, Chef and I will transport you all the a different part of the woods, then I'll explain the rest of the challenge.

Noah: *cough* chref *cough*

Chris rolled his eyes at the boy as the group giggled. Soon, everyone was in their own small area.

Chris: Your challenge is to survive in the woods. There is a small backpack next to you with very few things. You have matches, rope, a compass, a metal water bottle, and a blanket. You are allowed to go find others to survive until tomorrow with, but only one person will get immunity. Have fun, campers!

Noah
Noah groaned after hearing the challenge.

Noah: Well, might as well get started.

Noah took out the water bottle and compass from his backpack and started looking for a stream or river. He heard a faint sound of gushing water and started walking toward it.

Cody
Cody looked at his surroundings, immediately panicking. He looked through the bag, still not having a clue what he should do.

Cody: I think I get water first?

He nodded his head and walked in a random direction with a compass in one hand and water bottle in the other. He walked for a few minutes before hearing the sounds of water. Cody picked up his pace and walked in the direction of the sounds.

He kept going until he saw a beautiful little river. He was just about to walk over to it when he saw a figure on the other side, causing him to freeze.

Cody: H-hello?

The figure looked up and Cody smiled.

Cody: Noah?!

Cody stepped on rocks, slowly making his way over to his boyfriend. He got over and hugged Noah tightly.

Noah: Glad you missed me, Gap.

Cody rolled his eyes and grabbed some water.

Noah: What if you grabbed your stuff and we camped together?

Cody nodded excitedly.

The boys crossed the river and got Cody's stuff, then they went back to Noah's area and started to build a small shelter.

Courtney
The CIT was mumbling curse words and other things to herself as she walked through the woods in hopes of finding food. She stopped suddenly when she heard a branch break behind her.

Duncan: Relax, princess, it's just me.

Courtney: Ugh, go away.

Duncan: You know you want me to stay.

Courtney: What do you want, Duncan?

Duncan: To be with you.

Courtney rolled her eyes and kept walking.