Episode 11: Replay

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Returns...

Clips play
Theme song plays

Chef: Wake up, maggots!!

The campers walk into the lawn and see Chef, but no Chris.

Heather: No!

Zoey: What's wrong?

Courtney: We know what the challenge is...

Gwen: What how? Oh...

Noah rolled his eyes. The newbies were confused until Chef came out in an outfit resembling that of someone in the military.

Chef: Listen up, maggots, Chris let me run the challenge today. Start by running around the island.

Nobody moved for a second as they awaited more instructions.

Chef: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO GO GO!!!

Everyone started running, even Noah. A few minutes later, Eva ran up to Chef with Shawn, Alejandro, and Jasmine close behind. The rest of the campers ran up a few minutes after with Noah and Cody coming last.

Chef: Decent warm up, now for the challenge.

Everyone groaned.

Chef: Your first challenge is an obstacle course. First, climb a rope over the wall and jump down. Then, crawl through the mud under the logs. After, run through the tires. The finish line is past that pool of piranhas. GO!

Everyone started running through the muddy obstacle course. Cody, Noah, and Gwen were the last ones on the rope wall. Gwen made it to the top seconds before Cody. She was about to jump down when she overheard him.

Cody: C'mon, Noah!

Noah: Gap, I can't do it.

Cody: Noah, you can't go home.

Gwen smiled to herself and jumped down. Noah got to the top and jumped down with Cody. Heather and Alejandro were crawling under the mud when Eva passed them, Izzy following behind.

Izzy: HI!

Heather: Ugh!

Izzy quickly jumped over the tires and pool of piranhas, winning the challenge. Everyone else slowly made their way over to the finish line.

Chef: For the next challenge, we're bringing back an old one. You must write a 1,000 word essay on how much you love Chef Hatchet.

He grinned as groans chimed through the campers.

Noah: Nope.

Cody looked at Noah with puppy dog eyes. Noah rolled his eyes and picked up his pencil.

Time was up and Chef walked around, starting with Heather.

Chef: 'I love Chef Hatchet because... wait, no I don't. This is pointless and unnecessary. It is not productive to write an essay on someone I despise. That being said, one person who does love Chef Hatchet is Chris McLean. In this essay, I will describe all of the ways Chref is real and should live on forever..."

Chef didn't read the rest out loud, but skimmed over the other pages. He looked up at Heather and nodded.

Chef: Not what I asked, but decent enough.

He then walked to Alejandro, not bothering to read his out loud.

Chef: Adequate.

Chef walked to Courtney, smiled and nodded at hers, and repeated with Zoey and Gwen. He read Izzy's aloud.

Chef: 'Chef Hatchet is a formidable foe. I can totally beat him in an arm wrestle. Like this one time...' Meh, the beginning is good.

Chef read Eva's and rolled his eyes. He then made it to Scott.

Chef: Why is nothing written?

Scott: I didn't want to. I'd don't 'love' you, and I don't like writing.

Chef was furious. He crumpled up Scott's empty paper and threw it at him. He walked to Duncan.

Chef: 'Master Chef, suck my dick.'

The look of anger in his eyes could not be matched as Duncan and Scott laughed uncontrollably. Chef walked to Noah.

Chef: Better be good or it won't be pretty. 'Chef Hatchet at least tries, unlike Chris... blah blah... he's pretty cool... yadda yadda... motivates us...' overall pretty okay.

Cody looked confident and smiled as he gave Chef his paper.

Chef: 'I love Chef because he tries his best to make camp a great experience for us... He makes better food then I can, he's more assertive than Courtney and Heather, tougher than nails, and overall a great guy.'

Chef genuinely smiled when he read the last line or Cody's essay.

Chef: Scott and Duncan will have disadvantages tomorrow and Cody will have an advantage.

Cody cheered and high-fived Noah.

The next day, the campers woke up early and met Chef outside.

Chef: Your last challenge is to build a shelter. You will also be put in teams and I will be shooting spaghetti at you. Scott and Duncan's disadvantages are that they are paired together. Your names are in this bowl, Heather, come pick a name.

Heather pulled a name out of the hat.

Heather: Court!

The girls hugged and stood to the side.

Alejandro got Shawn, Jasmine got Zoey, Noah got Eva, and Gwen was paired with Izzy. Cody was standing alone.

Chef: Your advantage is that you don't have to participate.

Cody went and sat down. The challenge started and Eva and Noah ran to the pile, grabbing wooden planks, hammers, and nails. They ran back to a spot and started building a small base for their shelter. Noah caught Eva looking towards Izzy.

Noah: Just tell her, what's the worst that could happen?

Eva: Excuse me?

Noah: Just tell Iz that you like her.

Eva: I don't like her.

Noah: Sure, and I'm straight.

Eva laughed a small bit and they kept working in silence.

Gwen was getting annoyed by the crazy girl, but Izzy ran fast so she was able to deal with her. Alejandro knew that Shawn could build a good shelter, so he enjoyed working with him. Heather and Courtney worked together perfectly, so did Jasmine and Zoey.

Duncan: Just run over there, dumbass.

Scott: You do it!

Scott and Duncan were fighting over who would get the materials because neither wanted to be hit by Chef's spaghetti. The argument became a fist fight soon enough until Scott lost and slowly trudged over to the large pile. The boys then made a sloppy hut covered in patches and holes. Time was soon up and Chef inspected everyone's shelters.

Chef: I have one last twist...

Everyone groaned and complained.

Chef: Whichever two people I decide are the biggest losers are the only ones up for elimination. The rest of you are safe.

A few sighs of relief were let put as they all knew who those two would be.

The campers sat around the roaring campfire.

Chris: You all had the choice to either vote out Duncan or Scott. Today's loser is............. Scott! Bye, bro, nobody really liked you.

Scott: This is stupid, I should've won!

Scott was pushed onto the boat, which soon drove off.

Didn't have any inspiration, sorry. Anxiety is being a bitch, so if you guys want, my DMs are wide open. Thanks for reading, sorry for the delay in updates. Love you guys❤❤