Episode 15: Where the Heart Is

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Returns

Clips play
Theme song plays

Chris: Campers, meet at the campfire for a... special present.

Noah: Chris's idea of special is not something to be excited about.

The campers all sat on the stumps at the campfire.

Chris: The producers said that not giving you any contact with the outside world whatsoever is somewhat cruel, so I have a gift for you.

Chef wheeled in a small screen.

Chris: We have video messages from your loved ones and past competitors.

The screen showed a family of above average height. Jasmine smiled widely.

Jasmine: That's my mom, my dad, my two brothers, and my sister!

Jasmine's Mom: Hey, baby! We hope you see this, but just know we all love you so much.

Jasmine's Brother: Hey, Jas! Can't wait to see ya' back home! Also, make sure to tell us if that Shawn guy is giving you any trouble.

Jasmine was tearing up at the sight of her family. The screen went black for a second before two new faces flashed on the screen. Heather's eyes widened.

Heather's Mom: Hello, Heather. I hope you'll be able to actually bring the money home this time. Also, that Alejandro boy is out of your league.

Heather looked at her lap. Alejandro placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. A few other families were shown. A large family with six children of varying ages popped up.

Noah's Mom: Hello, Noah! Your brothers and sisters miss you very much here. We hope you found a nice boy there!

Noah's Sister: Hey, little bro, hurry up and win already so you can buy me a car. I'm kidding, sorta. I do want you to come home soon though so we can talk about boys. Love you!

Noah teared up slightly before the screen changed again. This time, it showed all of the competitors at the Playa De Losers.

Contestants: Hi guys!

The screen flashed and showed Owen.

Owen: This message is for Izzy and Noah. I miss you guys so much, especially my little buddy.

Shawn was next.

Shawn: Hi, Jas! I'm rooting for you at the Playa. When you win the money and come home, we're gonna expand our flower shop and go visit your family in Australia. I love you, and I'll see you soon.

Jasmine smiled and the screen changed to show Cody.

Cody: Is this thing on? Oh, there's a flashing light. Okay, let's hope this is recording. Hi, Noah. I just wanted to say that I love and miss you a lot. Oh, and even though I want Noah to win, good luck to the rest of you. Bye! Oh, it didn't turn off. How do I do this? What am I-

Noah laughed. Mike came onscreen.

Mike: Hi, Zoey! The alters and I all miss you. I can't wait to see you again, and I know that when you get home I'll be able to hold you tight. I love you.

Contestants showed up on the screen, each saying a short message to their friends and loved ones before the screen went to someone else. After a while, the screen stayed black before it showed Chef Hatchet.

Chef: Yo, Chris, I know that you're showing these messages for an episode and saying the producers forced you too, but deep down it's because you're a good person. That's what I love about you, you're a good person deep down. From day one, I've always been right by your side. Yes, we've had our arguments, but ever since you asked me out in TDA, I've never wanted to be with anyone else.

The screen went black and Chef reappeared in a tuxedo next to it. Chris looked in shock as the contestants smiled.

Chef: Chris McLean, I love you so much. I've been in love with you since we started torturing these maggots. I love you, so I need to ask you; will you marry me?

Chef kneeled and took a black box from his pocket. He showed Chris, who was bawling like a baby, a beautiful ring. Chris nodded and held out his hand. The campers cheered and clapped.

Heather: I hate both Chris and Chef, but that was so cute.

Gwen: They're actually perfect for each other.

Chris, through tears: Th-thank you for tuning into Total Drama Returns. Come back next week for another exciting episode.

End credits play

Chris: I'M GETTING MARRIED BITCHES