Episode 14: Who Dunnit?

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Returns...

Clips play
Theme song plays

Chris: Everyone meet at the mess hall!

The campers woke up and slowly walked into the mess hall and saw a large round table with eleven chairs around it instead of the normal tables. Chris walked in with his smug look shortly after.

Chris: Today's challenge is a murder mystery! You will all sit around this table. One of you will be the 'murderer' and will 'kill' one of the other campers. Afterwards, you will all have to try and guess who the killer is. Everyone take a seat.

Chris sat in one of the seats. The others followed and sat in chairs. Noah glared at Duncan.

Noah: It's pretty obvious he got Cody kicked off. He's the only one who noticed, except for Heather, but she and Cody are friends. It's also obvious Heather voted for him because 'dating is just another word for alliance' or something like that.

The first murderer was Courtney. Everyone closed their eyes.

Chris: Killer, please open your eyes and point to the one you want to kill.

Courtney looked around until her eyes settled on Zoey.

Chris: Everyone open your eyes. Zoey has died.

Zoey: Aw man!

Heather: It was probably Courtney.

Courtney: What?

Heather: I'm your best friend so you wouldn't kill me. You can't kill Duncan because that's too obvious. You and Gwen are friends. You wouldn't kill Alejandro either. Can't kill Izzy or Eva because the other will get mad and kill you. That leaves Noah, Zoey, and Jasmine to kill.

Courtney sat with her mouth wide.

Noah: Anything to prove innocence, Courtney?

The girl was silent for a few moments.

Chris: Courtney was the murderer, so both Courtney and Zoey can sit on that bench over there. Next round!

The next round, Heather was the murderer. She killed Gwen. Everyone opened their eyes.

Chris: Ooops, Gwen died. Who did it?

Noah: It was obviously Heather.

Heather: What? As if!

Duncan: The nerd's right, you hate Gwen.

Heather: Exactly, it would be too obvious. Which is why it wasn't me. I think it was Eva. She's sitting there with a slight grin on her face not saying anything.

Everyone turned and looked at Eva, who shrugged in response. After a few moments, Chris stood again.

Chris: Okay, Gwen and Eva may sit. The real murderer was Heather!

Rounds end and start over and over and soon enough, the bench held Courtney, Zoey, Gwen, Eva, Jasmine, Alejandro, Heather, and Izzy.

Chris: Because there are two of you left, you will have a duel with Nerf guns. The first one shot loses and the winner gets immunity.

Chef handed out Nerf guns and Chris blew an airhorn. Both teens shot, but Duncan's bullet missed. Noah hit Duncan straight in the chest.

Noah: That's for Cody.

Chris: And Noah won immunity!

Behind the girl's cabin, a group of campers were talking.

Noah: We need to vote out Duncan.

Zoey, Gwen, Izzy, Eva, Jasmine, and Heather were there.

Heather: I wouldn't do that to Court.

Noah: Think about it, Heather, Cody was your friend and you still let Duncan vote him out. Courtney and Duncan are threats, and if we don't knock them out now then they'll win. You always said this game was about winning and not friendships.

The girl nodded slowly.

Heather: Fine, but I get to choose who's eliminated next.

At the campfire ceremony, everyone was tense. Courtney, Duncan, and Alejandro voted for Zoey, but had no idea that the rest of the group was conspiring against their little team.

Chris: Alright, marshmallows for Noah, Courtney, Gwen, Al, Heather, Jasmine, Izzy, Eva, and Zoey.

Duncan's sly grin faded as he looked at the empty plate.

Duncan: What the hell?!

Chris: Bye, Duncan! Have fun wherever that boat takes you.

Chef pushed the delinquent onto the boat, who was cursing the entire ride.

Chris: Stay tuned next time for another exciting episode of Total. Drama. Return!

-credits-

Sorry for how short this episode was. Comment who you think should be in the final 2 and who should be eliminated next. Love you guys!<3<3