Episode 16: The Truth is Out

Chris: Welcome to Total Drama Returns!

clips play
theme song plays

The competitors were sitting in the mess hall eating breakfast.

Noah: I miss Cody.

Jasmine: I miss Shawn.

Zoey: I miss Mike.

Heather: Well I miss eating things other than Chef's slop!

Chef off screen: What did you say?!

Heather: N-nothing!

The host walked in, much to everyone's dismay.

Chris: Okay, guys, get ready and meet me on the stage for your challenge in twenty!

All of the campers were on the same stage as the one used for the game "I Triple Dog Dare You" and "Say Uncle".

Chris: Today's challenge is simple. One by one, I will give you a secret about one of the campers who are here right now or have competed on the season. You must guess who's secret it is. Get it right and you stay in the game, get it wrong and you are no longer competing today. This is a reward challenge, so the winner will get to pick one of the people that are on this season to accompany them to an all inclusive hotel for three days. Let's start the challenge. First up is Zoey. Who did ballet for three years?

Zoey: Hmmm, it's definitley not Heather because everyone knows she does ballet. It's probably one of the guys. Was it Scott?

Bzzzt

Chris: Actually, it was Eva!

Everyone was in shock as Eva fumed at her secret being revealed. Next up was Jasmine.

Chris: Who has never been out of the country?

Jasmine: Well, all the World Tour contestants are out, and I know Sky and a few others have been out of the country for vacation. That just leaves Mike, Dave, and Scott. I think it's Scott.

Diiiing

Jasmine walked back to her seat and Noah was next.

Chris: Who has been to jail for jay walking?

Noah: Zoey. Cameron told me.

Diiiing

Montage moment; Courtney gets a question right. Heather gets a question right. Alejandro gets one wrong. Jasmine gets another right. Eva gets one wrong. Izzy gets one wrong. Noah gets another one right. Gwen gets a question wrong. Courtney gets one right again. Heather is correct. Noah is correct. Jasmine is correct. Noah is correct again. Heather is right. Courtney gets out. It's Jasmine and Noah left.

Chris: Okay, Noah, the lest question rides on you. Who is still a virgin?

Noah sighs and turns to the camera.

Noah: Please forgive me for this. Haha, I'm kidding fuck you bitch. It's Dave.

Diiiiiiing

Jasmine lowered her head, she really wanted to see Shawn.

Chris: Noah, who are you going to take to the hotel with you?

Noah: We all know who.

At the dock, the boat slowly drives up wtih Cody on it. Noah lights up and runs to the boat to hug his boyfriend.

Noah: I missed you.

The boat started driving away and Noah held his middle finger high in the air for everyone to see.

End credits play

Sorry for it being so short, I couldn't think of anything. Anyways, I probably won't post for a little so Happy Easter everyone. Love you guys<3