Episode 3: Memory Mayhem

The campers woke up and went to eat breakfast.

Chris: Campers, today's challenge is a special one, so finish your breakfast and meet me out here.

The campers met up with Chris in the large clearing, and saw two stands with a buzzer on each of them.

Chris: Today, your teams will go head to head, answering questions about other competitors. I will call one person on each team to answer. If the competitor to buzz in first answers wrong, the other person can steal. First team to 10 points wins.

Cody: I'm friends with everyone, so this should be easy!

Chris: First up, Zoey and Duncan.

Duncan: Hit me with your best shot.

Chris: Who was voted out 6th in Total Drama Island?

Zoey hit the buzzer.

Zoey: Katie?

Chris: Nope, Katie went out 5th. Duncan, what's your answer?

Duncan: Tyler.

Chris: Correct! That's 1 point for the Snails. Next are Dawn and Jasmine. Who kissed a pole in World Tour?

After a minute of hesitation, Dawn buzzed in.

Dawn: Bridgette?

Chris: Ding ding ding! Snails lead 2-0! Next, we have Scott and Shawn. Who won Total Drama Action?

Shawn buzzed in.

Shawn: Duncan!

Chris: That's right! Snails are still in the lead, 2-1. Next is Noah and Courtney. Who sleeps with a stuffed emu?

Noah buzzed in immediately.

Noah: Cody!

Chris: That's true! The score is tied, 2-2!

Noah walked back to his team with a smile and high fived Cody.

Courtney: How was I supposed to know that? It's not like I hang out with the nerd.

Chris: Cody and Mike. Why was Ella eliminated in Pawkitew Island?

Cody thought for a second before slamming his hand on the buzzer, only seconds before Mike.

Cody: She was eliminated because she didn't stop singing!

Chris: Ugh, right. She was so annoying. 2-3, Turtles are winning. Gwen and Alejandro. Who broke Dave's heart in Pawkitew island?

Alejandro buzzed in first.

Alejandro: Sky!

Alejandro laughed with Chris after his answer.

Chris: It's tied again!

The game went on for a few more rounds until it was tied, 9-9. The last question was for Dave and Sky.

Chris: Where was Heather trapped when Alejandro sang the song "This is How we will End it".

Dave and Sky both hesitated.

Sky: Ooh! She was trapped in a hole under a rock!

Chris: And the Skillfull Snail win the game! Tough Turtles, I'll see you at elimination tonight.

Noah, Cody, Shawn, Zoey, Gwen, and Jasmine were standing outside of the cabins talking.

Noah: Lindsey and Dave didn't get any questions right...

Cody: Yeah, we should vote them out.

Shawn: Let's vote out Lindsey, she doesn't help at all.

Gwen: I agree, we vote Lindsey.

Chris: ...never Ever come back. Marshmallows for Noah, Gwen, Zoey, Cody, Jasmine, and Shawn. Dave, you are here because you didn't know enough about the others. Lindsey, you are here because you are stupid. The person safe is... Dave!

Dave was thrown a marshmallow. Lindsey walked the dock of shame and the rest of the campers went to their cabin. Cody walked to the showers and Dave and Noah sat outside of the cabin.

Dave: It was scary to almost go home.

Noah: Yeah, but the place you go afterwards is pretty cool.

Dave: Yeah, it was nice to sit and read.

Noah: Speaking of which, I finished "To Kill a Mockingbird" and it was really good.

Dave: I'll have to read it sometime!

It was silent for a few seconds.

Dave: It's nice to have someone to talk to on the island.

Noah: Yeah, it is.

Dave: Can I tell you something?

Noah: Sure, I'll keep it a secret.

Dave: I think I'm bi, but I don't know how Sky will react.

Noah: Didn't she reject you?

Dave: Oh, um, yeah. Good thing I'm over her.

Noah: It's cool that you're bi! It means you get more options.

Dave and Noah laughed.

Dave: I like talking to Noah, we have a lot in common!

Dave blushes

Cody was walking back to the cabin and heard the boys talking. Cody waited for the guys to walk inside before going into the cabin.

Noah: Hey, Cody.

Cody was hurt, but tried not to show it. Noah saw his face and wondered what was wrong.

Noah: What's wrong, dude?

Cody: Nothing.

Noah: You can tell me anything.

Cody: It's nothing. I'm just going to read.

Noah: Okay, you can talk to me whenever you need to. I'm always here for you.

Noah smiled and went to his bunk.

Noah: Was I hurt that Cody wouldn't tell me what was wrong? Yes. Yes I was.