eight

Stans POV
1 week later <3
honestly i couldn't of asked for a better time in my life then having a break from wendy, although i really do like her, i like her of course but having a break from being with her and spending time with kyle seems less of a "secret."

"stannn, hello?" kyle shakes me a little as we sit on my bed, i blink my eyes before looking at him. "sorry aha, got lost in thought" "what were you thinking about?" kyle asks me, with curiosity. i scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"i was thinking on how nice it is to be here with you and not worrying about being in a relationship and stuff. it gets pretty difficult at times, especially when it comes to wendy." i say, sighing at the end of my sentence. i could see kyles face drop a little bit but go back to a small smile.

"yeah that's really nice you have that." kyle says, laughing a little. "it's really nice to have you." kyle started to blush from my words, his whole face going almost the same colour as his reddish ginger hair. i laugh and pull him into a kiss.

i could see kyles eyes widen as we kissed, he breaks the kiss after a second. "dude you're being really cheesy" he groans, "why cant i be?" i snicker as i wait for a response "because it's embarrassinggg.." kyle now had his hands in his face.

"well i am away from a relationship now so i can tell you whatever." i adjust us, so that i'm laying my head against my headboard while sitting up as he lays almost on top of me, laying against my chest. "stan.."

"yes?"

"what are we exactly..?"

"..."

- morning -

i awake to my alarm going off and quickly turn it off, i look around and then look down at my chest to see kyle, while laying on my chest yet sliding off. god he looks so comfortable. i thought about the words he said yesterday but i can't seem to remember since i felt so sleepy.

i took those thoughts out of my mind and i shake him gently, "kyle, we have to go to school or else we will be late." my voice was really deep from sleep, god i have to control that. "mmm, five more minutes?" kyle grabbed a nearby blanket and snuggled close to it.

"you can't, we have to get up and go or else my parents will give us shit and if my mom tells your mom that we skipped school, your mom will FREAK." i said, fully dressed and serious. Kyle let out a long groan and he got up, stumbling in my arms from being tired.

i was lucky enough to catch him and hold him. i chuckle a little bit. "tired much?" "well yeah since you woke me.." kyle then looked up at me and gripped on to me, putting his head on my shoulder. "you're so warm stan."

i blush a little bit. "guess who's being cheesy now?" i joke, remembering what he said yesterday. "shut up." kyle says, as we hold each other. i let go steadily, "get ready you slow ass."

we walk to school together, it was a pretty chilly day along with tons of snow so we were both freezing. "i wish we took the stupid ass bus." kyle shivered, almost stuttering each word. "yeah, but it's a snow day so buses don't really run today."

i sigh, steam coming out of my mouth from the hot and cold air mixing together. i had an urge to hold his hand but i couldn't be going this fast. i'm still figuring out things so i don't want to be an ass and just "use" kyle.

after 30 long minutes of walking, we finally made it to school, we were both cold as ice. ESPECIALLY kyle, he looked so cold even though he was so bundled up. all i wore was a t-shirt and a leather jacket, big mistake.