five

kyles pov (again)

school has begun, i dread the entire walk there. many people are whispering. i'm paranoid. i hear a girl whisper while looking at me in the distance, stop now. please. i can't handle it. i don't see a sign of my friend group anywhere. are they ashamed of me?

fuck, fuck, fuck. what do i do. i lock eye contact with wendy from a distance. she gives me a disgusted look and runs off, i could see tears swell in her eyes. her friends come up to me. "what the FUCK kyle! you came on to stan and kiss him? why the hell would you do that when he's dating wendy! you're a whore!" her friend shouts.

i sigh and walk away from them, hearing them talk away at me and throw insults my way. i take all the insults, from everyone today. stan didn't even come to school and i thought he was going to have my back. i walk into class and cartman immediately starts laughing and pointing his finger.

"the jew really is gay huh?? i knew you and stan were gay for one another! gaylords!" "shut the fuck up cartman" i say back, i didn't have the power to fully insult since i'm drained but it made him stop talking, but his laughing definitely continued.

i place my head down since i'm getting dirty looks from all across the classroom. i don't want to be here right now. i shouldn't of asked stan to kiss him. i shouldn't of been so stupid about it. i draw a picture of a broken heart and sigh, not hearing what the teacher has to say whatsoever.

"kyle!" i look up, the teachers mad expression plastered on their face. "would you PLEASE answer number 4 for the class." i rummage throughout the desk to see if i had the worksheet from the past few days.

"i- uh. i think i lost it. i'm sorry." "yeah only idiots like you lose your homework!" someone shouts from across the classroom. the teacher scoffs and gets someone else to answer. i have had enough of feeling this way.

i stood up, grabbed my bag from behind my chair and headed out of the classroom. "hey! you can't leave mr.broflovski!" i heard when walking out. i didn't care though, i had enough of the judgement.

when i came home, i made sure to go straight upstairs into my room so that my parents didn't immediately see me. if they did, even with all the power inside of them, i would still stay home and not go back to school.

i close my door quietly. i immediately text stan.

kyle: stan, where the hell were you today? i could've really needed your backup at school today but you just left me to deal with all the hatred?! everyone thinks it's my fault because of you!
seen just now
...
seen at 12:05pm

he can't even talk to me? like i get it, stuff is tough between us right now but the least he can do is talk, right? i start getting agitated and throw my phone on to the floor, having a singular shard of glass come out of the corner of the screen of my phone.

"kyle?? are you home?" my mother yells. i sigh and come out of my room to see her at the bottom of the stairs. "yeah, i had to take the day off since, i'm not feeling well." "alright, want me to make you some soup?" she asks. "no, i am probably going to go on a walk." i say, already heading down the stairs to put my boots on.

"stay warm!" my mum says as i walk out the door, the cool breeze hits my face, making it icy cold. i take an inhale of the freezing air and begin to walk down the street. i loved that moment stan and i shared but why did someone have to ruin it and spread it around. and now stan regrets everything?

what if the person didn't take the picture. would stan not of regretted it? and could we have become something- more? would he drop wendy for me? would we have a chance?

i sigh. i head to a park nearby, i can see it in the distance. i head in that direction, my thoughts still imploding inside of my head. i want this shit to stop. when i find out who done this, i will make sure they pay. my sad thoughts turn into anger on the way there.

i want to take a clump of snow and just-
who's that? i have arrived at the park to see someone on the swing set. i squint closer to see, stan?

i huff, why does he have to be at EVERY place i come to?? i trot up to the swing set to find stan with his hands on his head. "hey asshole!" i shout. he immediately raises his head. "the hell you want?" he scoffs. i pull him out of the swing and kick him down on to the ground. "what the HELL man??"

"YOU don't get to be the victim and play it as my fault? do you fucking understand me? you said you were going to have my back and you never did and now everyone thinks that i fully came on to you and brought this on!-

-you didn't have to kiss me you know. it would've saved your precious little life stan. but, i thought we had something. i thought we fucking did, but nope. wendy is all you want. we were supposed to be best friends stan, you were supposed to have my back and you didn't at all." stan looks appalled, a glint of guilt i can see in his eyes.

"kyle no-" "don't make excuses stan. you should be happy now." i walk off, tears shadowing my vision as my walking turns into sprinting. i finally make it home, take off my boots and ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. my breathing is so heavy right now.

i can't focus. i can't breathe. it feels like my heart got broken even though stan and i didn't break up whatsoever. my heart throbbed in pain. i drop to my knees, why couldn't he just have my back. why did he have to skip out and have me take the beating for everything when we wanted to kiss me back?

i cry out loud, i didn't care if anybody heard. i was in pain. i regret blurting it out. i regret it so much. i hit my chest. "WHY DO I FUCK EVERYTHING UP?" i yelled so loud. i inhaled the most air i could and exhaled. i slowly make my way to my bed.

tears are still flowing from my eyes, making my cheeks turn pink and stained with my tears. i sniffle and cover myself and try and sleep.

~~~

i wake up. groggily. i didn't sleep good that night. but at least i'm more relaxed than yesterday. i check my phone to see a text from stan. "take a day off of school. we need to talk please kyle. i'm sorry." looking at the text made my heart throb out of all that went down yesterday. i don't even know if i should.

a/n
i'm back! hopefully you liked the new chapter. who knows what'll happen next 😳 also sorry that this story has been a wreck, it will become better, trust me. x