Chapter 21

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

"Chris?" I whispered.

"Alexandria....oh my god I missed you," he said, holding my face in his hand.

"W-what? Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in the hospital. I found you at Hunter's and Skylar's in their bathroom. Oh Alex, I'm so sorry," Chris apologized, stroking his thumb across my cheek.

I remembered EXACTLY what happened. I cut myself and passed out.

"No, Chris. I'm sorry. I should've come home, I should've talked to you."

"No, I shouldn't have said what I said. I know how much Sam hurt you and I used it against you."

He had tears falling down his cheeks. I weakly lifted my hand up and wiped them away. I left my hand on his face and said,"Chris I love you. Nothing could ever make that change. I'll never EVER love someone the way that I love you. In this whole world, there's nothing more that I want than you."

"I almost killed you....."

"No, you saved me. If you hadn't found me I would be dead."

He held my hand on his face and closed his eyes. He had dark circles around them.

"When was the last time you slept?" I asked.

He looked exhausted

"A few days ago," he said with a smirk.

I moved over in my bed to make room for him.

"You need to sleep," I said.

He laid down next to me, wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled into his chest.

We were both asleep in seconds.

~*Ricky's P. O. V*~

Angelo and I decided to try to get Chris to come down to the cafeteria with us. He hasn't left that room since he was allowed in. He doesn't sleep, he barely eats. I feel so bad for him but I admire the fact that he loves her so much that he's willing to stay by her side the whole time. Makes me realize I'd do the same for Jessica.

We walked into Alex's room to see Chris laying in her bed with their arms around each other.

"She woke up," Angelo said quietly with a small smile.

*ONE WEEK LATER*

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I was discharged from the hospital and was in our black convertible with Angelo.

"I can't WAIT to get home," I told him happily.

"We sure missed you," he replied.

"Where is Chris?" I asked.

"Home."

I looked at Angelo, who had a strange smirk on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing," he assured.

He's acting odd. Was there something on me? I looked at myself. I had the bandages on my arms, black acid washed jeans with tears on the knees, black AFI shirt, black combat boots covered in spikes and buckles. It's what Angelo brought me to the hospital for me to change into.

We finally pulled up into the driveway, got out of the car and went inside.

When the door opened, I knew EXACTLY why Angelo was smiling in the car, because when we walked in, I saw Ricky and Devin wrestling on the floor with Chris, Josh, and Ryan cheering them on, just like the day when I first met them.

"Uhh....guys," he interrupted.

They all looked at me just like they did back when I met them.

"YOUR SHIRT IS KICK ASS!" Ricky said, getting up to hug me.

Josh then walked over and said,"I don't know if you remember me, but the names Balz, Josh Balz," then hugged me.

Then Ryan, then Devin, and finally, my sweet Chris.

"Hi," he said softly, putting his hands on my waist.

"Hi," I said back, locking my arms around his neck.

I realized I was crying at the fact that they had reenacted the first day I met them, the best day of my life.

Chris laughed a little before he reached to my height and kissed me. Not just a kiss. This kiss, was something special. It made me think of all the times we spent together and all the times we WILL spend together.

Everyone cheered like idiots, I missed their constant teasing.

Rebel came running downstairs instantly.

"ALEXANDRIA!"

"EMILY!"

I let go of Chris and ran to hug her. We squeezed each other tight and cried.

"Don't ever leave me Alex, you're my sister, blood or not, I can't ever lose you," she said to me.

"You'll never lose me," I assured.