Chapter 18

(start playing Who Am I To Say by Hope)

~*Alexandria's P. O. V.*~

Memories have been flooding inside me for weeks. Everything Chris and I went through. The good times, the bad times. All the shows we went to, all the times we sat on the swings at the local park when we were in high school, all the days we spent hanging out at my house or his, the movies we went to, our first kiss, the first time I slept in his room, the night we watched Edward Scissorhands, the times we sat around listening to music and just talking, the day we went to Starbucks; the day he said he'd never hurt me. I realized he didn't hurt me like Sam, he hurt me MORE than Sam.

My thoughts were interrupted by Sky and Hunter coming in, telling me they were going out for a bit.

"You gonna be okay here?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah, totally," I tried to say cheery.

"Please call if you need us," Skylar said.

"I will."

They smiled and both left.

My thoughts consumed my head again. I can't take this pain anymore.

I got up and went into the bathroom and dug around through Skylar's make-up bag until I found an eye liner sharpener. I stomped on it as hard as a could until it broke into pieces, and it's sharp blade laid in the remains. I picked it up and stared at it.

My thoughts were eating away at me and I immediately began cutting my arms up and down. Blood dripped all over the floor and on me, I just kept cutting.

Soon, my vision began to get blurry and everything was fading. I started swaying back and forth a little until I couldn't keep my balance any longer, causing me to collapse onto the bathroom floor and slowly black out.

Before darkness took over me, I heard the door fly open and a voice screamed,"ALEXANDRIA!"

I wanted to respond, but I couldn't. I knew exactly who it was though.

Suddenly, everything went black.