Chapter 6

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

When I woke up in the morning, I was in Chris' arms. I remembered I fell asleep in the car after the concert. I looked at Chris' sweet, sleeping face. I smiled and slowly crawled out of his hug.

I read the clock on his side table. It's 7:03? Oh well. I left his room and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. When I turned on the light and looked in the mirror, I saw eyeliner was smeared under my eyes and black lines ran down my cheeks.

"I look like a fucking clown," I mumbled.

I forgot my creepy reflection and turned the hot water on. Before I stripped off my clothes, I realized I was still wearing my attire from last night. Ugh. I took off my dirty outfit and jumped in the shower.

I let the steaming water wake me up before I washed my hair and body.

Then I let the water spray on my face as I rubbed my old make-up off.

Finally, I turned the water off and got out. I put on my dark purple towel, grabbed my clothes, and went to the room I usually stay in aside from last night when I slept in Chris'. I put black shorts and my new shirt from last night on.

As I was brushing my long hair out, a door opened and closed. I read the time on my phone. 7:56. Which one of these guys would be up this early? I finished my hair and quietly went downstairs to see who it was.

I peeked in the kitchen to see Angelo, Ryan, and Devin sitting at the table, still in their night clothes, drinking coffee.

"Good morning," Ang said with with a sweet voice as he got up to hug me.

"How are you feeling?" Devin asked.

"Better," I replied while taking the empty seat next to him.

"You sleep okay?" Angelo asked as he handed me coffee and sitting back in his chair.

"Fine.

"Oh I'm sure she did," Ryan murmured.

I slapped his arm playfully.

He just chuckled.

"I asked Chris this last night but he didn't know. Thought I'd ask you, are you guys a couple now?" Angelo asked before he sipped his coffee.

"I don't know either."

Devin rolled his eyes.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty," Ricky greeted as he and Josh joined us in the kitchen.

"Hey!" Ryan answered.

He gave him a stink eye and ignored his response.

"You feeling better?" Josh asked sitting down next to me.

"Mhm."

"Coffeeeeee," Ricky moaned, still tired.

"Get me some?" Josh asked politely.

"Yeah."

"Thanks!"

"Where's Chris?" Ricky wondered while pouring Josh and himself coffee.

"Probably dreaming of Alex," Devin mocked.

"Want me to hit you too?" I asked holding my hand up.

"Calm down Mrs. Cerulli," he said, getting up and rubbing my head.

"Screw you!" I hollered as he went upstairs to get ready.

"Love you too buddy!" he answered.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.