Chapter 8

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

The few weeks the guys had before tour again was probably the most fun we've had. We went out for meals, went to movies, a few theme parks, another concert. We even went to a few parties.

But now, it's time for them to leave for Warped all summer.

Rebel and I stood outside and watched them pack a few more things into their black and white tour bus outside the house.

"Is Allie inside?" Ryan called from the bus door.

"Coming! Coming! Sorry!" she yelled to him as she ran back to the bus.

"Bye guys!" she said to us.

"Bye Allie!"

All the guys stepped off so we could say goodbye.

Rebel went to hug Josh, I went to hug Devin. We switched from person to person until I got to Angelo.

"Are you gonna be okay?" he asked as we hugged.

"I will, I promise."

We backed up and smiled. He kissed my cheek then went to Rebel.

Chris finally came to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his around my waist.

"Watch out Chris! Looks like you've got competition with Ang!" I could hear Josh shout.

"Shut up," Angelo yelled back.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," Chris whispered into my hair.

"I'm gonna miss you too."

He pulled back and looked at my face. He could see that I was trying to hide the fact that I was crying.

"Alex, please don't cry. We'll be back before you know it," he assured me while wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"I know."

He kissed me slowly, I could hear Rebel saying,"Aww! YOU TWO!"

I smiled, causing us to pull apart.

"Hey! What about Horror?" Ricky demanded walking towards me with open arms.

"Couldn't forget you buddy!" I said as I hugged him.

"Where's Jessica?" Rebel asked.

"She's visiting her cousin. I might see her next week if she's still there."

"And Kylie?"

"She had to be with her Mom today," Devin answered.

All of us looked at each other and screamed,"GROUP HUG!"

We huddled up and squeezed each other until the bus honked, calling them back.

Josh, Devin, Ricky, Ryan, and Angelo walked to the bus, Chris stayed a few extra seconds.

He kissed me again and said,"I love you Alexandria."

"I love you too Chris."

He smiled and walked on the bus.

The door closed, the bus engine came to life, and they drove off.

I looked at Rebel, we were BOTH crying. We laughed at ourselves.

"Well, looks like it's going to be us for a while," she reminded me.

"Yeah, I guess you're not TOO bad to be with," I teased.

We laughed again and went back inside.