Chapter 11

~*Angelo's P. O. V*~

I couldn't stop thinking about last night with Rebel. I never thought we would do that. I'll never forget what she said when we woke up this morning.....

*FLASHBACK*

It was 2:30 when I fell asleep, when I woke up it was 7:47. I looked at Rebel, she was sound asleep. I ran my fingers through her hair and just looked at her.

I heard a knock on the door and Chris and Balz walked in.

"Dude we gotta get go-" Balz started until he saw Rebel and I.

"Did you guys...." Chris asked without finishing his sentence.

I looked away awkwardly but they knew what I meant.

They grinned at me and said,"Get ready Romeo," then left the room.

I carefully got up, so I wouldn't disturb Rebel. I put on my outfit I wore in Abigail and went in the bathroom and finished getting ready. When I finished up, I went back in my room where Rebel was STILL sleeping. I went to grab a pen and a piece of paper to tell her where I was going but I bumped into the dresser and knocked over a stack of CDs, causing Rebel to wake up.

"Hey, sorry about that. You can go back to sleep," I said softly as I kneeled down next to her.

"Are you leaving?" she asked sleepily.

"Yeah, we gotta go to the studio for a bit, I'll call you in a bit, okay?" I assured while I ran my thumb down her cheek.

"Okay," she said with a tired smile.

"Go to sleep. I'll be back later."

She smiled again and I kissed her cheek.

"I love you," she muttered as fell asleep again.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Dude!" I heard Ricky scream.

"What?" I asked, snapping my mind back to Earth.

"We gotta keep rehearsing these new songs. You keep drifting off," Balz said behind his keyboard.

"I know, I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Alright, we're gonna try Synthetic Love," Chris said.

"Hey! The Synthetic Love Birds Angelo and Rebel, Chris and Alex!" Ricky teased.

"Shut up," I smirked.

He laughed back and we continued our rehearsal.