Chapter 2

~*Alexandria's P. O. V*~

I basically live with them. I'm here literally 24/7 and all my stuff is in their spare room so I pretty much DO live there. I'm SUPPOSE to live in an apartment with my friends(who just so happen to be dating)Skylar and Hunter. I figured since they're together, they should live with each other without me being there.

"Alright Chris. Get your underwear out of a twist and calm down," Josh complained as we all walked out the door.

"I'll twist YOUR underwear," Chris mumbled, causing me to laugh.

Angelo locked up and tossed Devin the keys so he could drive. We took the black expedition instead of the black convertible or the black truck(we have an obsession with black cars).

We usually take the Expedition since there's seven of us.

Devin got in the driver seat, Josh in the passenger seat and Ricky, Ryan, and Angelo got in the middle seats, leaving Chris and I in the very back.

"You excited?" Chris asked me with a smile as he put his hand in mine.

No, Chris and I aren't a thing but God, I want to. I love everything about him.

His jet black hair, his pale white skin, his hypnotic brown eyes, his magical smile, his angelic vocie, I love everything about him like I said.

"Extremely," I smiled back.

We kept staring at each other's eyes, not even looking an inch away.

"GUYS!" Ryan hollered, breaking our trance.

"What?" Chris asked with an irritated tone.

"Where the fuck am I going?" Devin asked.

"I told you, the concert hall downtown. You take a left on Main Street then keep going until you reach First Avenue."

"Thank you! Damn, you two need to start going out."

"Seriously. You two have been making googly eyes since we left," Josh added.

"Plus, you two have been holding hands the whole fucking time," Ryan jumped in, pointing at our intertwined fingers.

Everyone turned around to look at us.

"No we're not!" I retaliated as we quickly pulled our hands apart.

"Pansy," Ricky mumbled while Angelo and Ryan chuckled as they turned back into their seats.

Chris and I do have feelings for each other but I'm just need ready for a relationship yet. Why? I use to date this guy Sam. He was perfect. He was everything you'd want in a human being. I could say one negative thing about myself and he would give me a paragraph of things he loved about me.

One day, he texted me saying he never really loved me and took back everything he said to me. My heart shattered like a vase being dropped from the Empire State Building. I was depressed for months. I was actually driven to self harm.

I looked at Chris from the corner of my eye. I wouldn't have stopped without him.........

*FLASHBACK*

I sat in my bed with tears streaming down my face. All I could think about was how much I missed Sam. I took my blade again and made another cut. Blood dripped down my arms as I cried even more.

"Alexandria? Are you o-" his sentence cut off there when he looked at me.

"ALEX!" he screamed as he ran to my side. He saw my blade, picked it up and threw it out my open window before he crawled next to me and held me in his arms as I cried."

"I'm s-sorry," I studdered through sobbs.

He kissed the top of me head and whispered,"Everything will be ok."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

My thoughts were interupted by Angelo patting my leg mouthing,"You okay?"

"Fine," I mouthed back.

He smiled and turned back to his seat.

My phone buzzed in my pocket so I reached to get it to see who texted me. Chris?

Chris: What's wrong?

I sighed.

Me: Just getting nervous.

Chris: Yeah right.

Me: I'm just thinking about Sam......and when you walked in my room that day.

Instead of texting back, he reached over and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

The sound of Chris getting multiple texts caused him to pull away to read his messages.

He held his phone for me to see a group message sent to him that said:

Balz: Chris and Alex

Ricky: Sitting in the BACK SEAT

Ryan: K-I-S-S

Angelo: I-N-G!

Ghost: *emjois of a kissy face, a boy and girl holding hands, a boy and girl kissing, and a heart with an arrow through it.

"Fuck you guys!" Chris and I yelled, making everyone, including us laugh.

"We're here!" Devin announced.

He parked the car and Josh, Angelo, Ryan, Ricky, and Devin piled out.

"Ladies first," Chris said, signaling his hand in a "go ahead" motion.

"Then why aren't you going?" I said jokingly, accepting his pass for me to get out.

He just smirked at me and followed behind.