Chapter 9

~*Chris's P. O. V.*~

"THANK YOU WARPED TOUR! YOU GUYS WERE FUCKING AWESOME! WE ARE MOTIONLESS IN WHITE! GOOD NIGHT!"

Fans cheered and screamed and went insane as we stepped off stage.

"Another successful tour!" Kuza congratulated.

It's been 2 months since Warped started, 2 months since I've seen Alex. I miss her so much. Her and Rebel actually surprised us by coming to one of the Nebraska shows. I remember it like it was yesterday.

~*FLASHBACK*~

The guys and I were walking back from Stick To Your Guns' bus when our tour manager Josh came running up to me and yelled,"Chris! Someone is here to see you! They're on the bus! Come with me!"

His voice was excited and surprised.

"Uh, ok?"

He quickly led me to our tour bus.

"This isn't a prank, right?" I asked.

We've been messing with each other all tour, could it be another joke?

"Absolutely NOT," he answered as we approached the door.

"Gotta close your eyes before I let you on," he then said.

Now I was getting iffy about it but I did what I was told. The door opened and he led me on the bus to the front room.

I could hear him whispering to someone standing in front of me.

"Okay, open your eyes," he commanded.

"I swear, if this is a joke I'm go-," my sentence ran short when I opened my eyes to see Rebel standing next to Josh and Alex standing in front of me.

"Alex!"

"Chris!"

She ran into my arms and I hugged her tight.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked in excitement.

"Surprising my favorite person."

Not caring that Josh and Rebel were in the room, we kissed each other slowly.

I could tell she missed me with just the touch of our lips.

~*END OF FLASHBACK*~

Now tour is over and were heading home. Alex thinks we need to be in L.A. for a week but we're actually coming home tonight. *MY* turn to surprise *HER*.

We got on the tour bus and headed from New Jersey back to Scranton.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*

We all fell asleep in our bunks an hour or so into the drive back home. We were now being woken up by Kuza telling us we were almost home. I got up and got ready to see Alex.

"Wait, what if they aren't home?" Balz asked tiredly as he got out of his bunk.

".......I'll ask Alex," I replied.

Wow, I would've never thought of her not being home. Nice catch Balz. I quickly texted her so I could finish getting ready.

Me: Hey, are you two home tonight?

Alex: Yeah. We were thinking of ordering something to eat and just watch TV tonight. What fun :-P

Me: Hah! Better than being stuck on the bus an extra week!

Alex: True!

She's SO easy to trick.

The bus was parked a couple houses down from our's so they wouldn't see us. We all snunk out and walked to our house.