𝟏𝟓'

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"so ya'll serious huh?" mugga asked wiz who shrugged his shoulders.

"i guess so." he mumbled.

"you sure this whatchu want? i'a support you one hundred percent don't get me wrong, but ya'll only known each other fa a month." mugga said and whitley placed her hand on his shoulder, rubbing it softly.

when wiz was seventeen, mugga basically took him in and treated him as his own. he taught wiz the ropes of the game and put him in the ring. he only wants whats best for him, he couldn't bare to see him hurt again like he was after his baby mother left him and baby elijah.

"i think if he's happy, it's fine. i mean have you seen how she brightened everything up not only for him, but lijah and everybody else too." whitley spoke up and placed a smile on her face.

"just in that one month, she managed to bring so much joy. never a sad face with her around. i like her for you." she said and gave wiz an encouraging look.

"preciate that whit and yeah, she ain't show no signs a leavin. i just gotta take that risk. if i didn't get ha while i had the chance somebody else would've." wiz said.

"smart thinkin, wish he thought like that." whitley said and rolled her eyes at her husband.

"all i'm sayin is ion wanna see you hurt again man, we all know how you took it when dasha up and left. god knows what that troy girl could do." wiz screwed up his face at mugga's statement.

"dasha ain't got shit ta do wit me and troy. ha ass left and i couldn't do none bout it, when i was at my lowest you was the main one tellin me ta let ha go this, that and the third. when i finally did issa problem?" wiz said as his leg shook trying to calm himself.

"i said what i said, ion really trust ha. but if you happy then i'a just have ta respect that." mugga said and whitley shook her head at him.

"as you should, i'm grown as hell." with that wiz got up and left, once he was gone whitley crossed her arms and eyed her husband.

"you dead wrong, bringin up that girl and then speakin bad on troy. she ain't give us not one reason not to trust her and here you go bein a debby downer all on wiz's parade. i understand your concern, but like he said he's grown. you gotta let that go baby." she said and he sighed.

mugga rubbed his temples, "i don't want him ta end up like that again, he damn near killed himself. what imma tell his mama or lijah if he do? he like my boy, when he hurt, i hurt."