𝟔𝟎'

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"so we could get him a jump castle, cotton candy machine, snow cone machine, and have the backyard decorated nicely with all the paw patrol decorations." i said to wiz who nodded.

"i think ace got a aunty who do them lil backdrops so imma call ha later on." he said.

"okay, my memaw said she was fine with makin the food but we gotta find somebody for the treat table." i told him.

"i'a handle it." i nodded at his words and checked a few things off the list as we walked though the grocery store.

lijah's birthday was in a few days and we been planning since last week trying to make sure we had everything set and ready to go.

"what time it is?" wiz asked while putting stuff in the buggy.

i grabbed my phone from my pocket, "three fifteen."

we hurried to grab everything we needed and headed to go pick up lijah and then we were gonna go get his nieces and nephews since he was gonna have them for awhile so they could spend time with lijah then they'd go home after his birthday weekend.

we we're gonna have a full house, but wiz said he hadn't seen them for awhile and he wanted me to meet them too. this is gonna be something.
- - -

"aw her house is so nice." i said looking at the small little yellow house.

wiz came around and helped me and lijah out the car and we walked to the front door, wiz rang the doorbell and a girl who looked to be on age with sam answered the door.

"uncle d!" she exclaimed and wrapped her arms around wiz's torso, i smiled at the sight.

"wassup yo mama hea?" he asked as she let inside.

"yeah she's inside, hey lijah." she waved and he gave her a hug.

"hi, i'm bee." she smiled at me.

"i'm troy." she gave me a small hug.

"you my uncle girlfriend?" she questioned and i nodded.

"hmm i like you and you pretty." she said.

"thank you." i laughed a little bit.