𝟎𝟒'

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"mmtch i'm tired of seein shit about fenty, rihanna need to drop a fuckin album." tootie said while scrolling on her phone.

"sweaaaa." nana co-signed

"what's the moves?" mally and them walked in and scattered around the basement.

"i was thinkin we take that trip to the atl." pookie said looking up from her phone.

"hell yeah, i think mugga got a crib out there. lemme go call him." ace left the room and nana looked over at me.

"you comin?" she asked me.

"i don't know." i twisted my lip.

"please troy, pleaseeeeeee." she pleaded and poked out her bottom lip.

"yeah it's gone be fun and we wantchu to come with us, you gang now." pookie said.

"alright i'll come," why not? it's been two weeks and i'm off this whole weekend.

"yessss!"
- - -

"can i come with you?" sam asked while watched me pack my duffle bag.

"not this time sam." i said.

"mmtch." she sucked her teeth and left the room.

"li mad ass." i laughed to myself and checked the time, we decided to leave at night since it was a bit last minute.

it was almost ten and tootie was coming to get me at ten thirty.

i had already taken a shower and stuff, so i carried my bag to the front and watched tv until tootie came.
- - -

"this ain't tootie car," i mumbled seeing a black hellcat.

the window rolled down and wiz poked his head out.

i mugged him and got in the car, i placed my bag at my feet and clicked my seatbelt.

"hi." i mumbled and took my phone out my pocket, he just chucked his head up at me and sped off.

𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗲🥰
i'm sorry baeee😭