𝟎𝟕'

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"da we go to water park today?" lijah asked me while he ate his food.

"i did say that yesterday ain't it?" i tilted my head, kids love asking the same question over and over.

"you right da," he nodded and i shook my head, lil man was a fool.

i grabbed my phone from the counter and pressed the green button before putting it up to my ear.

"wassup?" i handed lijah his sippy cup before walking out the kitchen.

"waddup brudderrrr." my lil sisters voice came through the phone.

"whatchu want dom?" i asked her.

"i can't just call my big brother ta say hi?" she laughed.

"last time you called me was last year, you ended up askin fa money. so whatchu want?" she think she slick, but she ain't slicker than me.

"well since we on the topic of money, i need ta borrow three hundred dollars. rent due and i ain't got it." i shook my head.

"imma send it ta you dom, that's all?" i rubbed my temple and leaned on the wall.

"yeah and thank you monte. i owe you one," she said and i hung up.

"her ass ain't shit." i muttered and went to my cashapp, i sent her six hundred.

my sister, domonique got a gambling problem. she lose more money than make it, so every other month or so i get a call about her needing rent money.

only reason i sent it is cause she got kids, i gotta make sure my nieces and nephews got.

"da it two clock!" lijah yelled.

"quit yellin, i'm right here. you finish eatin?" i asked him while walking back in the kitchen.

"yeah, now let's goooo."
- - -

"da pretty lady!" lijah pointed when he saw troy coming towards the car.

"hey." troy smiled and looked in the back, "and hiii handsome man!"

"hi pretty lady." i get a wack ass wassup and he get a hiiii, ain't that some shit.

"da you ain't say pretty lady come with us." lijah said.