𝟒𝟒'

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"okay just lie back for me." i followed the doctor's instructions and laid back on the examination table.

"i'm just gonna apply a bit of pressure to your abdomen, if it hurts just let me know." i nodded at his words and his gloved covered hands pressed down on my upper torso.

it didn't hurt so he went lower, still nothing but when he pressed close to my wound i winced.

"as i thought, you seem to be still a bit sore but everything is healing pretty good. you can sit up now." he said and i lifted myself up.

"how's the shoulder?" he asked gesturing towards my sling.

"sore but nothing i can't handle." i told him.

"alright and what about therapy? they tell me your doing great which is wonderful to hear." he said.

"yeah it's goin good, i'm just grateful i didn't have ta start all over. i have a slight limp but i don't have ta use the crutches anymore." i said and he nodded.

"perfect then you're healing faster than we thought which us rare but with you we've been through a lot, you're a miracle troy i'll tell you that." he rambled.

"so i've been told."
- - -

"how was it?" my memaw asked as i walked out the room.

"good i'm healin good too." i informed her.

"well would you look at god that man works in mysterious way but he knows what he's doin." she said while pointed her finger up.

"yes ma'am." i nodded.

"well since you're back home, how are things with you and your boy?" she questioned and bumped my hip a little as we made it to the car.

"oh my gosh." i laughed before continuing.

"everything is everything i guess. i know he thinks about what happened and blames himself and i don't know what more ta say because it's not his fault." i confessed to her.

"but partially it is troy. nobody told him not to get everything handled with that crazy baby mama of his, you got dragged right in the middle of it and damn near died." she said.