𝟐𝟗'

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"troy." elijah held up the small table lamp.

"just put it on the table baby." i told him and held the door open with my foot since my hands were full.

i let him walk inside and then i followed after so i could set the boxes on the ground.

"this heavy ass couch." mally groaned.

"stop bein pussy, i was gone hire movers but ya'll wanted ta be all macho man." i said.

"shut up, where this go?" a.k said.

"in that corner by the window please." they sat it down and pushed it back onto the wall.

i nodded, "perfect."

"whew." mally dropped onto the couch.

"unt uh, you all sweaty get up bozo." i said swatting at his knees.

"man troy gone na, i'm tied." he huffed.

"just hurry up and getcho stanky ass offa my couch." i mumbled and walked back outside.

"that's everything?" i asked pookie.

"yes ma'am, i'm so sleepy." she said and i laughed.

"like i said ya'll wanted ta help me move in when i was gone hire movers." i said and shut the truck.

"we all helped each other move in, its just somethin we do." she shrugged.

"ya'll tired of me thankin ya'll but thank you," i said giving her a hug.

"you welcome t." we let each other go and walked back to my apartment together.

i looked around at all the boxes and sighed because this was gonna take forever.

i headed to my room and saw wiz putting my tv on the wall.

"you know whatchu doin?" i asked him and leaned on the door frame.

"if i didn't i wouldn't be doin it." he muttered and stepped back.

"don't get smart." i said and plucked his neck.