Chapter 6.

Ooohhh this chapter. Hope you enjoy. I'M BACK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
.
"Soundwave?" You said to your surprise.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You backed away a bit. He was around your length. Soundwave seemed to progress what was happening. You've met Soundwave before. Since he was Megatron's best friend before the war. Now it's his loyal communication chief. Your mouth left a sound that was like a chocked oof. As Soundwave spinnes you around and pushed you against the wall. His hands against the back of your wrists as he stood behind you. You facing the wall. He had trapped you without actually hurting you. And he had done it faster then you'd ever could have imagined. You struggle out his grasp. As your back hit his chest multiple times.

Was it just you or were you weaker then before? Must have been the stasis that's weakened you. Soundwave was around your height as he moved his head over your shoulder. You could only look from the side as he presses you firmly against the ship's wall. The use of a weapon would be great right now. But as you know, no weapons yet. Maybe that's why megatron hadn't tied your hands together. And with one pull soundwave took you with him. Not back in the room luckily. But through the hall. The long dark hall. You had a feeling if Megatron wasn't the leader then they would have got rid of you already.

Your feet clatter against the floor. As the second pair of footsteps next to you belongs to your private-walk-while-being-pushed. You scroll the decepticons who passed. Typical vehicons who you've already met before. You were lead to a room. This was a recharge room. Your spark beat in a tiny amount of fear as you could get who's room this was. And surprise surprise, NOW you were tied up. Your hands behind your back as the cuffs got connected to a beam. At least you weren't forced on your knees because that would be bad for the joints through time. Soundwave left as you inmidely tried to break free. You wondered where Optimus was. And the autobots. Primus, you missed them. The old times.

Yet this was the present and you had to let go some thoughts. You give up your fight against the cuffs as it was hurting your metallic wrists. And if it wasn't for your blue optics that were shining in the dark then you would have even more blind. (And since you don't have a other form then bot mode. You don't have lights)

And with time you could tell nobody was going to enters any time soon. It was getting boring and annoying not to move from the spot. You groan as the sound left your throat. When was the last time you got some energon? Probably to long. Was everyone going to ignore the fact that your body needed fuel? Well nobody was going to help you. You an Autobot in the decepticon ship surrounded by decepticons.

You closer your eyes as you lean back against the wall as you had to find a way out of here. Come to think of it, you were being taken so easily. Well maybe that's because megatron was a powerful and great warrior with the strength of five fully grown Cybertronians. Yet your taste in his so called 'friendship' was a clear no. He was searching more but you weren't going to let him. You will only have one sparkmate in this life and that one had already been chosen a long time ago.

And maybe it was you or you didn't notice but a small cube of energon was in your reach. Did someone place it while you were do deep in thought? You were indeed rusty. But nevermind, you took the cube with a small struggle as you took it to your mouth. Nothing seem to be wrong with it as the appearing and taste haven't changed one bit. So it was save either way. And after consuming the small capacity of energon. And it made you feel better. Your body getting it's boosts as you were restoring power. You even gave away a small smile as you were thankful for it.

But it quickly disappears as the broad door opens.

My god soundwave control yourself buddy 😊
Word count 729
Comicmaker12