Chapter 2.

"I wasn't asking"
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Before the war you met Megatron and Optimus in the in the council building. You've worked around there and they arrived one day when you finished work. Back then their names where Orion pax and Megatronus. Both were so different then now. Less hate and anger back then. And less leadership. Yeah those were the good times. Not now. Walking through the Decepticon warship with Megatron behind you. Vehicons walking in front of you so you wouldn't take a run for it. But Megatron knew you wouldn't. You didn't really had a chance. You looked down at your wound. Where is Ratchet when you need him?. But you got a doctor. Only the bad doctor. Knockout. He was the Decepticon medic. At least that was the only thing you knew about him. He was surprised when he saw you walk through the door. "Knockout. Repair our guest. I need her later this day" Megatron said and left. Those words were now in the back of your head. 'I need her later this day'. Knockout smiled. "Take a seat" he said.

You did as he said. "So. One problem" you said. "I don't want your hands on me" you said looking around in his lab. "To bad. Lord Megatron orders" knockout said as he bowed down. You let him. You needed to be back in full condition. With a machine he burned the wound back to together. You wanted to touch it. "No don't touch it. Still warm" he said. You nodded. Then he plugged something into your arm. To refill the lost energon. "Wanna join my team. You'd be a good bot" you said. "Nah. I like what I'm doing here. And besides Megatron is going to beat Optimus" knockout smiled. That made you explode. You should keep your emotions in check. But it was hard. "Whatever con" you whispered.

He didn't hear that. Luckily. You wern't if for a fight. Time ticked as you kept waiting. You wern't free to wander around of course. But it was hard to stay here. Betweens these murderers. You wanted what's best for everyone. So you were oke with the fact you could choose a side. Only on one side they were very bad. The door opened. You didn't even bother to look. "Ah good job knockout" Megatron said with his hands behind his back. He took a good look at your wound too. It wasn't a wound anymore. Just a dent. "Come with me" he said. Low voice. Hahaha you don't think so. "I'm good where I'm right now" you said trying to ignore his starring as you said that. He grabbed your wrist. You gasped.

He had a angry expression. Right. You had to be careful with your words. He killed many so killing you wasn't a problem either. Then he blinked at his aggressive holding. He looked at your expression. No fear. But the way you looked at him made him feel something. Then he realised. Megatron looked at the other side of the lab. Knockout was there. Megatron pulled you up. Knockout was watching closely at the tension. As Megatron forced you with him outside. You said 'help me' without talking towards the medic. He laughed. Oh you were so dead. What was he going to do. Where was he bringing you. And why was he still holding your arm. You could understand why.

Because his feelings about you didn't change.

Damm. This is getting interesting
Word count 586
Comicmaker12