Chapter 3.

Because his feelings about you didn't change.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

It was true. A long time back ago the young cybertronian fell for you. But so did Optimus. Or well Orion pax back then. The friendship grew to love. Optimus was a very attractive person. And one time just before the war began. You and Optimus were alone. Talking about random stuff. Enjoying eachother company. But the two of you couldn't help but to step closer. The feeling in your sparks were to strong. Telling them to go for it. So they did. Baddest decision. Both had leaned in as they kissed. You still can't get that kiss out your head. It was full of passion. And I hear you ask. Why was it a bad decision then?. That's because they should have checked to make sure they were alone. Because not everyone was happy with the kiss. What happened. Megatron. Or Megatronus had walked in. Just in the middle of the kiss.

Thinking Orion pax had kissed you. He stole you from him. Orion knew he liked you to. They both had talked about that. About you. But you were a strong femme yourself. And you didn't had a partner before. Just like them. It was a sign. It had to be. Out rage. He pulled the lovers apart. Screaming at Orion. Saying horrible names. You tried to explain him but he was to busy screaming. Talking was now not an option. It was your first and last kiss. The feeling for Optimus slowly fade away through time. But somewhere in your spark the two of you were still connected. You still liked him. Love was a word you could say to.

But back again now. Megatron. Brought you into a room. Without anything. It was just empty. This is were he was going to leave you alone?. And then what?. Throw you off the ship. Yeah he wasn't going to do that. Then fixing you was worthless. He let your arm go. And as he did you pulled it roughly back to yourself. His red optics looked down at you. He was so different then when you met him. It was giving you a headache. "How are you?" He asked. Your mouth fell open. How were you?. Was he really asking this?!. Ugh. But if you wanted to answer the question. You would have said it could have been better. "What do you think" you said. A irritated tone in your voice. He looked away. Sighing. Then he placed a hand on his chest. "My spark is telling me so much with you close to me" he said stepping closer. You took a little step back. Suddenly your back against the wall. When was that wall there?.

He was leaning down. Looking you in the eyes. He placed his hands on your shoulders as he came even closer to your face. "I missed you" he said.

Word count 491
Comicmaker12