Chapter 4.

"I missed you"
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You mouth hang open as he raised a brow. "What's your spark saying?" He asked. If you could swallow you would have done it. This was weird situation. And not handy for a femme to be in. But you already knew your feeling. Megatron used to be so nice and awesome. But now. A jerk. You didn't want anything to do with him. "I don't know" you said looking away. You didn't wanted to say something bad. So that was your answer. He backed away a bit. But still trapping you against the wall. "You don't know?" He asked. You nodded. "Oh dear y/n I know you longer than today. But if you really 'don't know'. Let me help" he smirked. Leaning down. It was going in slow motion. Suddenly the door opened. "My apologies my lord but there's a attack in mine 4" starscream said. Standing in the door way. He was your saviour. As Megatron turned around he growled. You took your chance to take a few steps away from him.

"Send the vehicons. Tell them to seek and destroy. I want you to go with them for report. I'm busy!" Megatron said turning back to you. "Understood master" starscream said. The door closed again. Damm. "Let's try this again" he grinned. You threw a hand on his mouth. Nope. Nope. And nope. You're spark belongs to Optimus. Only kissing him was right. Megatron could be you're friend if he didn't started the war. He grabbed your hand and pulled it away from his mouth. "Come now. Stop" he said as you raised your hand to push him away. "You think I'm some sort of toy for you" you said. Angry. It was your body. Your decision. And if you didn't want to kiss him. Then you didn't.

Even imagination it was optimus. It was not the same. Kissing him or whatever falls under touches is a shame. And you couldn't let it happen. So you turned your head. Megatron frowned. Not liking it. "Why not?" He asked. Grabbing both your wrists. You didn't answer. Only ignoring him. He growled at your silence. "Tell me!" He yelled into your face. There was only one reason. And he did seem to know. Or he didn't want to believe it. He did not want to believe you and optimus were still feeling something. Megatron doesn't want to hear that. "Tell me!" He said again. You had enough of his roughness. "My spark still belongs to someone else" you said. Looking him in the eye. He froze. You could pull you hand away from his grib so you did. "You and optimus...... Still are in love?" He asked.

Yes. We did fell in love.

Word count 463
Comicmaker12