26. a kiss

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Walking down the hallway was quiet. I went to the campus extra early today because I needed to get some work done. Which means I didn't see Jay on my way here. Instead Niki and Jungwon decided to tag along with me. "Ok so I'll go grab a cup of coffee, bye." I left the place as they made their way to their own classes.

Drinking a cup of coffee I read my book. It's been almost 30 minutes I came and the class was about to start. Still no sign of Sunghoon and Jay. Maybe they are gonna skip it. Maybe not. Jugyeong wasn't beside me. They already left for the trip at dawn so guess I'll have no one to sit beside me for the whole week yayy. The bell rang as I saw a panting Sunghoon and Jay enter. "Gosh Sunghoon you took so long to just walk."

"You talk too much." Sunghoon made his way to his sit as Jay stopped and stared at the empty sit beside. He smirked. Knowing what he was gonna do, I sighed closing the book to stop him but it was too late. He already settled down. "Uhm excuse me. This isn't your sit. Kindly go back."

"Come on Jiwoo are you still angry?" Angry? Ohhh angry. Lmao Jay I almost forgot that, thanks to you I'm gonna pretend to still be angry. Changing my expression in a second I rolled my eyes and looked away. I could see his mood change to a quieter one as he slowly took the sit behind me. Aww I'm so sorry, why is he so cute? "I see you shouldn't have forgotten your date yesterday." I heard Sunghoon teasing Jay. Date? Wait what? DATE? You mean d-a-t-e?? The heck?

I immediately looked behind to answer Sunghoon. "We aren't dating Sunghoon." And quickly looked at the front. "Then you will soon." I heard him whisper and a chuckle from Jay. With rosy cheeks I tried focusing on the lecture. But oof a small thing had such a huge impact on me. No got to be harder.

-

Fourth class ended as I quickly went to my locker to get the other things that I needed. And then I heard the announcement.

"Students since there's a trip going on we have decided to shorten the school timing for this week. So you guys are going to have half days from today. Get going, thank you."

I heard roars behind me as I tried hiding myself from the others running around to go home. It's supposed to be a good thing but I don't have anything to do so it's boring. So instead of going home I decided to go to the school library to just relax.

-

Almost half an hour later, the campus was much clearer than I thought it'd be so I decided to go home now. Packing my stuffs I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I saw a pouting Jay as I looked to the direction. From the corner of my eye I also saw the other guys. Why didn't they leave yet? I looked back at Jay and then back to what I was doing.

Leaving him all alone, I made my way to the hall with the intention to go home but he stopped me. "Stop ignoring me. I already said sorry."

"I never ignored you." Oh my gosh I'm being so rude. I continued my slow walk at a faster pace but only got stopped when he held my hand. I glared at him trying to keep my act of being angry visible to him. "Let go." He didn't even respond.

"Jay."

"First talk to me like you used to."

"No."

"How many times do I need to apologise now, Jiwoo? Sorry. I was too hungry so forgot about everything else."

"Oh great."

I let go off his grip and tried speed walking but he pulled me again but I didn't listen to what he was going to say cuz why not. "Try harder Jay." I looked forward again with a satisfying smile and continued walking. Yes Jiwoo you've passed in your mission to be cold towards him. Little did I know what was going to happen next.

"I like you Jiwoo."

I halted on my steps almost falling over but took control. That was so random. Still trying to process what happened, I didn't look back but thought what to answer. I felt him coming closer. "And I know you like me too." He whispered in my ear making me nervous, gulp, blink and die inside. I swiftly turned around with an emotionless face and stared at him.

"I don't."

I felt the boys who were hiding beside the lockers gasp lightly and soon it was me who had a smirk on and not Jay. But boy could I ever resist him? He raised one his eyebrows while tilting his head lightly. "Oh really?" I confidently nodded not knowing what was going to happen next. He chuckled a bit making me confused. Huh?

I stood there dumfounded as he gracefully made his way towards me. And stopped right in front staring at my eyes while I did the same.

"Then tell me this doesn't affect you."

And the next moment I found him grabbing my face, bringing it closer to his and before I knew it, his lips were on mine.

My eyes widened not being able to handle the situation. What was happening? Please someone help. I felt his lips perfectly fit on mine but I didn't kiss him back. I couldn't, it was too sudden. Not being able to handle the pressure I tightly closed my eyes. Seriously what is this? Is Jay actually kissing me or am I hallucinating? Wait what? Jay is actually kissing me. PARK JAY is kissing me right now.

(a/n-and you dumbshit ain't kissing him back what a disgrace)

I stood frozen on my place as I felt him slowly pull away. Hesitating to open my eyes, I slowly opened it but didn't make eye contact, instead looked down still not getting what just happened. He was still cupping my face after which I felt him coming closer.

"Your lips are soft."

He whispered and laughed a bit seeing me so flustered and decided to leave finally. Leaving me in a life or death situation, he just laughed and left. Wow. His power. I stood there waiting for my brain cells to start working but seems like they permanently died this time.

"Woah that was something... new and unexpected?" Shit. I forgot the guys were there. Meaning they saw everything. Great. But I wasn't in a situation to be embarrassed by that. They saw my almost dead self and thought it would be best to leave me alone. "Uhh I guess it kinda left a huge impact on you Jiwoo. We will umm go now." I heard Heeseung grabbing the others leaving Jungwon to stay with me.

"You....okay?" He asked a bit worried but I didn't answer. "Omg did you like get a panick attack and now your body is paralyzed or something??" He started panicking while I slowly looked at him with a judging expression. "Oh wait you're still alive." He whispered. I blinked a couple times before finally coming back to earth. "What just happened?" Jungwon started laughing seeing me so out of my mind.

"Lmao Jiwoo. This is what you get for instigating your soon-to-be-boyfriend."

| | • • • • • | |

My writing style is deteriorating slowly 😭