47. parents

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jiwoo's POV

Mom and dad had already come back from their business trip and since me and Jungwon had holidays for a few days we decided to spend time with our parents. Like we used to do in the past. Just the four of us in our house. "But mom is it necessary me and Jungwon have to go to the party?" I protested not wanting to go to the party they were invited to. It was some sort of business party but at the same time it didn't include anything related to their business. A meet up in other words. And my parents had been begging us to join them.

"Come on Jungwon and Jiwoo. Just this one time." My mom brought out the freshly baked cookies, she made to make us agree as I looked at Jungwon who was hesitating about if he should just agree and get the cookie or be a dumbo for saying no to cookies. He looked at me as we talked through our minds and finally sighed taking a bite of the cookies.

"Fine."

"Yayy that's my babies." My dad did a 'hit the woah' in excitement as I tried holding my laugh in and so did Jungwon. "I don't know if you sound like Heeseung hyung or he sounds like you." Jungwon chuckled seeing his parents be so excited as I kept munching on the cookies. "Oh invite your friends some day." Mom said giving a glass of water to my father who was now panting after doing his 'dad dance'. I nodded taking out my phone and texted Jay.

Me :
I miss you

But staying with my fam be hella fun

Jaybæ ❣️ :
Awww cute

Jaybæ❣️ :
And I miss you too but have fun ;)

Me :
Yea sure, they are taking me
and Jungwon to a party tomorrow 👌

Jaybæ❣️ :
Lmao great

I'm going out with my family tmr as well

Guess it's time to focus on our fam

Me :
Indeed

Aight mom wants me to try dresses

Imma go byee

Love you <3

Jaybæ❣️ :
Virtual kisses I see

Love you too <3

I giggled while texting him and finally went to try on the dresses mom bought for me while she was in her business trip.