44. get her back

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Jiwoo's POV

It was already February. Time sure flies fast. I tried my best to get my hidden skills out so that I could make Jungwon, a 'siblingship' bracelet like he did for me. His birthday was in two days. Not really, his birthday was still a week away but as far as he told me, his friends would be celebrating his birthday in two days due to the upcoming tests. Me being the outsider decided not to disturb them. I shouldn't. It wouldn't look appropriate so I'll just mail it to him. Spoke of the devil and the devil called me. I took my brother's call and tightly placed the phone between my shoulders and my ear since my hands were occupied.

"What are you doing?" His cheerful voice called to check my state. He hadn't visited since the last time he came. Maybe it traumatized him seeing me be so weak? Or maybe he's just too scared to see the mess I'm making in the house. "Making your gift-" and I messed up. More like exposed myself. Stopping myself from finishing the sentence I tightly closed my eyes mentally slapping myself. Dumb Jiwoo.

"Wait, you're coming??" Excitement. His tone got excited as I looked down feeling a bit sad. I wish I could Jungwon. "Nop." Trying to sound cool with the fact that I'm practically missing my brother's 18th birthday party, I said out as he whined from the other side. "Sis come on... What about the gift then?" As much as I wanted to give him the gift by my own hands, I also didn't want to meet anyone. Ignoring was probably the thing I was best at doing at this point. Cuz it helped me. Not with moving on. But to ignore the pain that they hanged out together everyday right in front of me at school. "I'll mail it to you I guess." A dart of guilt attacked me as I bit my lips. "Please. Come on Jiwoo it's my 18th birthday. Atleast come to meet me outside the house??"

Hmm, I could do it. All I needed to do was be very secretive and not let anyone see me and even if someone does, I'll just do what I always did. I'll run away. Hearing my brother whine from the other side, I gave up and sighed. "Fine. But only for 10 minutes." I felt him wheeze in excitement as a smile appeared in my lips. I wish somebody else would be that excited to meet me but whatever, ain't happening. Cutting the call, I went back to trying to not ruin his birthday gift.

-

2 days later cuz a/n be lazy af

Jungwon's POV

It was my birthday party today. Not a party to be specific but a hang out. Too bad they couldn't plan a surprise for me, I was too excited and arranged the party myself before they could do anything. "Hyung what are you cooking?" Standing beside the only hyung who could cook, I asked out smelling the delicious aroma of the dish. "My special dish." Jay hyung said with no emotions. His voice was too dead. And loud. And everyone heard the pain in it. For how long? How long are they gonna suffer. "Hyung cheer up." Sunoo hyung came along with a basket full of oranges as he offered one to Jay hyung. He just shrugged it away and put on a fake smile.