36. birthday pt-2

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

Listening to Jungwon I walked ahead with no idea bout who's gonna be next until I saw a cheerful Sunoo waiting for me from the other end of the hall. I giggled seeing him and ran my way towards him. "Happy birthdayyy Jiwoo, I bought you all these skin care products so that we can later have more sleepovers. I'm so excited. Let's call the others and force them to apply all these like we did last time, it's gonna be funnnnnn!"

He said so many things while I stood there excitedly looking at all the products. These boys be rich. He handed me the box while I side hugged him with the biggest smile on my face. "Thank you so much Sunoo and yes sure let's have a sleepover soon." He clapped his hands excitedly while I chuckled seeing him be so enthusiastic over a sleepover. "Ok Jay hyung will beat us up if we take too long giving our gifts to you.

"Hehe don't worry, I won't let him beat my friends." I ruffled his hair and he showed me his famous eye smile while nodding. "Yes but now move along girl, your birthday is gonna get even special." Hearing him made me even more excited. It was going so well so far, how much more special could it get. I walked ahead, gosh how big is this place. I could see Sunghoon waiting for me with his cool posture.

"You took a long time girl, I was gonna give it to Jake and go take a dump." He chuckled as I pouted slightly. "Ok what did you bring me?" I placed my hand in front of him wanting to see his gift as he made a poker face. "Huh needy for the gift only." With that he placed a circular packet in front of me. "I'm not good with gifts but I've seen you in that bunny headband for quite a long time now and thought you were too broke to buy a new one so here you go and with that lots of love from me." Gosh I could see how much he was cringing while saying that. Admiring the headband and 'all his love' for me I let out a laugh leading him to look confused.

"My gift isn't that bad come on." Damn I never saw Sunghoon pout but guess there's always a first time for everything. "Are you really whining right now?" Wanting to tease him I started poking leading him to push me away. "Go away needy girl." I laughed it out and went along the path only to see Jake ahead. "Hihi happy birthday Jiwoo." His aussie accent oh my lord. Saying a 'thank you' to him I waited for him to continue. "Uhh h-help me with J-jiah please..." Aww. I uwu-ed hard seeing him be so head over heels with my friend.

"Sure." And right then I felt his face light up like the Christmas trees and he handed over his gift to me. "Here I bought to medicines." I- trying not weird him out with my weird expression I smiled at him while slowly taking the packet. "This gift is... great." "Haha got ya, you really thought I'd buy you medicines I mean yea I kinda did but here's your actual gift. He handed over a huge bag and I could already guess that it was some kind of pillow and me being the pillow lover wheezed in happiness.

"Ahhhhh Jakeee omg omg is this one of those limited giant teddies?" I checked out the bag as he nodded letting out a chuckle.
"You sure are rich man, glad to be your friend." I sarcastically said as he played along with me. "Yes sure I'm indeed your friend with benefits."