2. never have I ever

| | • • • • • | |

| | • • • • • | |

I was taking a look of the house that I'll be staying in from now on and not gonna lie, I'm satisfied with it. It was a cozy place, suitable for someone who required personal space. I followed Jugyeong as she wanted to show me my room.

The room was small and had a soft and warm vibe and I sure knew that I will enjoy staying there more than my previous room.

-

I unpacked while everyone was outside and it seemed like a couple other guys also joined. After freshening up and getting in my comfy outfit, my stomach needed to be filled so I went to hunt for food. Trying to not get their attention I slowly made my way to the kitchen.

Across the kitchen, everyone else were having their own talk about who is the best at pronouncing spells. Lame. But I couldn't care more. I quietly went and grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter. "You're Jiwoo right? Jungwon's sister?" A shorter guy asked me showing a bright smile while I just simply nodded. He got up and approached.

"I'm Jake, the cute guy of the group and also Jungwon's bae."

Weird but his smile is cute so I shall not judge him while he's being a crackhead. "Hyung what the-" Jungwon stopped himself from attacking Jake while the others just laughed it out and I just stood in the corner with an uncomfortable look.

No Jiwoo you need to get along at least with them in order to survive.

"Hey I'm Niki. The guy Jay hyung was having a race with." A boy who looked more like a cat came forward and shook my hand. Well that was sudden. "Hey." Everyone gasped seeing me reply for probably the first time while Niki proudly smiled.

"You're getting a bit comfortable with us, I see." You looked at the last guy who was still unknown.

"I'm Heeseung. Nice to meet you Jiwoo."

"Nice to meet you too." After getting to know everyone I set on my journey to have some leisure time again but was stopped by Jugyeong. "Why don't you join us Jiwoo? We are playing never have I ever."

I thought you were checking out your Harry Potter skills- but sounds fun. I'll have my leisure time later. With a nod I sat beside Jugyeong while everyone looked more comfortable with me. Uhh this isn't going that bad. "I'll ask first." Jugyeong took the lead and started thinking of a question to ask.

"Never have I ever dated someone." Everyone pulled down a finger showing they have dated before except Jungwon. Well obviously he's too engrossed in studying to look at girls so I wasn't surprised.

"Never have I ever failed a test." Sunghoon said as everyone put down another finger. Except my brother. "I'm gonna win at this rate you losers." He showed his tongue and laughed in an evil way.

We were in the last round with everyone having two chances left and Jungwon with three. "I already jungWON. Do we need to play this round?" Umm bad joke.