Garmadon is Just Being.... Garmadon....

Start from the beginning

"How else would explain it, La-Loyd?  You weren't there." Garmadon snapped back.

"But, you not remember fully as well, Garmadon. It might juts all be fuzzy to you-"

"Yes, thank you. Thank you very much, Cappuncinco." Garmadon sarcastically remarked.

"I-"

[Name] once again, got cut off by Jay and just sighed. At this point, it's just getting sad for how she keeps on getting cut off. 

"So, when you grow extra arms started growing, were you like, 'Yes, this is awesome!' Or were you like-"

"No, at first, I was like, totally freaked out, and sometimes I get self-conscious about it."

...

It was silent for a bit after Garmadon said that. Wait, did he just cut Jay off?! It's one thing to cut [Name] off, but to cut Jay off. Even, when he is actually enjoying the conversation. I hope you all raid the comments about this.

Jay then speaks up again saying, "Hey, uh, Garmadon. Can I ask you another question?"

A bear was popping its head out and watching them walk by on their journey. Other creatures were busy  doing their own thing or just looking at the protagonists on their journey.

"Yeah, go ahead."

Lloyd was getting a bit irritated at the fact that it seemed like his former friends, excluding [Name], left him for his evil father.

And now they are having a chat with Garmadon as if they were now becoming friends.

That's rough buddy.

[Name] rubbed her thumb over his knuckles to calm him down a bit and it worked. His eyes softened when he looked at her, but then hardened when he looked back at his ex-friends and father.

"It's about the arms. Um, can you shake your own hand?"

Garmadon proceeds to shake his two lower hands with his two upper hands. "Look! Check it out ninjas."

They laughed at what he was doing. Man, they've gone wild now that the Wi-Fi's gone down.... They'll literally try everything to get themselves entertained, that's just.... sad.

"Oh, my gosh."

"Oh, he's his own best friend!"

"Oh, the double shake!"

"I love your bad boy charm." 

Garmadon decided to do another one. I actually need Holy Water for this one.... "Look at this. This is one of my favourite things. I look like I'm making out with two people, don't I?"

He turns around and wraps his four arms to his back, making it look like someone else was holding him. At the top, it looked fine. But, the lower one is what got to me.....

"I'm impressed."

"Wonderful amusement!"

This was somehow funny to the five ninjas. [Name] looked back in curiosity and remember the quote, 'Curiosity killed the cat.'? Well it killed her on the inside. Oh wait, she is already dead on the inside-

I can relate....

"Hey, you know what? We should, uh. We should be practicing silence right now." Lloyd stated in hopes of them actually listening to him.

"Um, yeah. What he means is shut up and not scar us for life. I don't need to be scarred this much that I'll have a dramatic backstory like Batman." [Name] interjected, shivering in fright of what she saw Garmadon do.