Prologue

Jeon Jungkook.... A 23 Year old That was previously scammed by his Ex-Lover and was currently surrounded by A Group of Black Cars. That was it, hes gonna die, Its the end ,but then..... " MAMA!!!" A loud voice was heard by a little boy,The little boy ran Towards jungkook and hugged him like his life depended on it "let go of the child now" one of the guy said with a gun out. " Byul!!" "Byullieeee" "come here byul" three of the Suit mans said in a baby voices trying to get the child off jungkook "No! I protect Mama!" The child that was named Byul, Said " baby take a good look at me, im not your mama" jungkook said patting the younger on the head,the suited Mens started Walking towards the two, with loaded guns in his hands "Yah! This is a child! Dont put your guns out its a bad influence to his brain!" jungkook said as he hugged the boy " if u wanna kill me, dont do it in front of a child!"Jungkook yelled desperately trying to protect the child.

"Lower your guns" a deep, smooth voice was heard behind the suited mens, all suited men lowered their guns and bowed to the voice behind the group "Byul come here" the man said with a soft smile, Wow... he changed his expressions from Scary intimidating to Soft and cute "Papa!" Byul said in excitement, and pulled his father towards jungkook who was sitting on the ground . Byul took both of their hands and held them together, "Ah!" Jungkook yelled all of a sudden and backed away from the man which was probably the leader " Papa!! Hug mama!!" Byul said hugging his father's Leg " Byul this is not your mother" "pweasee!" "Hoseok, take byul" " noo i wan mama!" Byul said as he ran and hugged jungkook " i not your mama, sweetie" jungkook said as he hugged Byul back "what did u do?" The Man who was byul's father asked " i was scammed by my ex-lover who borrowed all my money and took my house away and framed me of stealing form you" "hmmm... take him in" the man said as he entered the car, leaving Byul in jungkook's arms.