The next day; outside of Casper High, a banner is hung above the entrance doors reading, "THE BIG DANCE." Tucker is holding the door open as girls walk out past him, trying to ask them to the dance. The others were eating at a picnic table, outside, when Tucker sadly walks over and sits next to Danny.

"Strike three, Tuck?"

"Try strike three thousand." He replies.

"I don't know what the big deal is about going to some stupid dance. Right, Aero?"

Aero blinks as she munches on her food.

"Uh...I've never been to a dance."

The three blink back at her.

"Really?!"

"I never got invited, and remember I wasn't very good at making friends until I met you guys." She explains.

"Well, you should know that you don't need to be asked to some dance to know you're special. I sure don't-"

Danny and Tucker are staring at something in a happy daze, not paying attention to Sam. She looks at Aero.

"What are they-"

Aero points as Danny and Tucker answer for her.

"Paulina..."

Paulina walks down a pathway while boys stare distractedly at her. One boy on a bike crashes into a tree, while another walks into a guy sitting on a fountain and they both fall into the water, only to sit up and continue staring. Danny & Tucker are now standing and staring.

"Paulina..." They both happily say again.

"Oh, please! Paulina? Girls like her are a dime a dozen!"

Danny and Tucker dig through their pockets and pull out some change.

"How much change you got?"

Aero looks at Sam.

"Saw that coming."

She bites into her sandwich. Sam sighs.

"Ha ha! Very funny. Just remember: you can't judge a book by its cover."

"Well, there's only one way to find out. Go on, Danny. Go to that library and check out that book!"

Paulina is sitting under a tree with her lunch box.

"I can't! I get weak-kneed when I try to talk to cute girls!"

"Oh, and you have absolutely no problems talking to me or Aero!" Sam exclaims.

Danny blinks and looks at Aero, starting to stutter. She looks at him and raises an eyebrow.

"Uh..."

"Skip it." Sam remarks.

Sam walks over to Danny and lifts him up by the arms.

"Go give your weak knees some exercise."

Danny stumbles over to Paulina after Sam pushed him. He leans against the tree with one arm. He takes a deep breath.

"Hi! I..."

Danny's arm turns intangible and falls through the tree causing him to lose his balance and fall to the ground.

"Please! Don't say you've suddenly fallen for me. That line is so last semester." Paulina remarks.

Danny stands back up.

"Yeah! I-I mean, no! T-that's not it. I'm...I'm Danny."

Danny's pants glow green for a moment, then become intangible and fall to the ground to expose his boxers. The other students in the yard laugh, along with Paulina.