Splitting Images

In the school hallway; Tucker, Sam, Aero, and Danny walk down the hall. Each are carrying a box that says, 'Save the Frogs!' and has a picture of a frog crossed out by a no symbol.

"So, why exactly are we breaking our backs here, Sam?"

"Frogs' rights. We have to stop dissecting frogs in our school biology labs. And at today's assembly-"

They stop walking.

"-I'm gonna demonstrate a humane alternative."

She tilts her box forward. Tucker reads the top of Sam's box:

"I Can't Believe It's Not a Frog Cadaver?"

Sam puts down her box and takes out an oozing mechanical frog.

The Mechanical Frog croaks, in a robotic voice.

"Please remove my detachable three-chambered heart."

It croaks again. Danny's ghost sense suddenly goes off. Sam's box on the ground begins to glow green and shake, then erupts a cloud of green smoke. Out of surprise, Sam tosses away the frog, which lands on Tucker's head and he struggles to remove it. The green smoke then materializes into the Box Ghost.

"Oh great. Him again." Aero remarks.

Box Ghost waves his hands around.

"I am the Box Ghost, and I will have my corrugated cardboard vengeance!"

Danny goes ghost, and the Box Ghost levitates the four's boxes in the air. Meanwhile, Sam pulls the frog off of Tucker's face, leaving him covered in green slime.

"Oh, gross!"

Aero grabs his arm and makes him intangible so the goo falls off.

"Nice!"

"You guys get to the assembly. I'll get this moron sealed up tight." Danny exclaims.

The three run off. The Box Ghost causes one of the boxes to open and numerous scalpels rise up out of it. They fly at Danny, but he turns intangible and they stick into the wall of lockers behind him.

Danny feels his chest.

"Huh. Maybe Sam has a point."

The Box Ghost slams into Danny, sending him through the lockers and through several more rooms before he finally tumbles into the backstage area of the school's auditorium. Upon landing, he changes back to human.

"Oops. Even after I trained with Aero...."

Box Ghost phases through wall.

"Tremble before the might of the-"

His hands start to glow green, causing a box onstage to glow and levitate

"-Box Ghost, as you are devoured by..."

He reads the label on box.

"Uh, oh yeah. Costumes and props from the Broadway classic, My Fair Lady!"

The box opens and a bundle of clothes rises up out of it. The bundle hurls itself at Danny, knocking him backwards. He ends up under a pile of clothes.

Box Ghost laughs evilly.

"Beware!"

He phases out through the ceiling.

Meanwhile; Sam is walking up to a podium onstage in front of a closed curtain.

"Fellow students, something sick and disgusting is taking place right here in our school, and I'm about to show you what it is."

The curtain opens up behind her to reveal a large 'Save the Frogs!' sign. The students in the audience pause, then immediately point and laugh. Sam turns around and sees Danny, who stands up from the pile of clothes wearing a pink-and-white dress, a matching hat with a wig of curls, and makeup. Danny scowls when he realizes the situation. Aero's eye twitches in confusion, Tucker smirks.