82. Avatar

Kennedy banks pov

"Hi can you point me in the direction of where Dayvon Bennett and Durk banks studio room is ? " I ask the receptionist sitting behind the desk in the front of money studios

"Hi can you point me in the direction of where Dayvon Bennett and Durk banks studio room is ? " I ask the receptionist sitting behind the desk in the front of money studios .

"Uhm yes they are towards the back to the left " she points and I smile and thank her .

I passed by a chipotle on the way hone and remembered how much Durk loves their tacos so I brought some up to the studio to eat with them for lunch . I haven't seen Durk in a while and was already out and about so why not come see me baby Von and my bro to make my day better even though Being at this studio brings back the most sour memories.

Everytime I'm up here it's either I'm fighting , arguing , or breaking up with somebody so I hate it . . I feel like it's cursed or something.

"KAY DOGGGGGG! Roof roof roof " I hear from behind me already knowing who it is . Speaking of being cursed .

"Money .. so nice to see you " I smile turning around and he laughs

"Aweee I know little Ken Ken wasnt hiding from daddy was she ?" he asks pulling me into a hug

"Oh no I didn't know you were here " I lie . I definitely saw him in the parking lot while walking in , it's just awkward to talk to him by myself now .

"Well what are you doing here ?" he ask"begging for my son to forgive you " he says then laughs . I chuckle awkwardly hoping he was joking . Way to make it more awkward then it already was money .

"I'm just dropping off some lunch for Von and Durk "

"Hmm " he mumbles "well you just missed Von , but Durk should be in there " he says and I furrow my eye brows .

"What do you mean I just missed Von ? "

"He left "

"Well did he tell you where he was going ? " I ask and he starts to laugh

"Kay dog what do you take me for , some kind of stalker ? " he asks "I don't monitor every little thing my artist does " he says and I nod . But where could Von be going ?

"Well maybe he just went to go get lunch or something " I shrug

"Hmm maybe " he mumbles " so how was six flags yesterday ? " he ask

"Oh it was actually fun I - " I pause " wait how did you know we went to six flags ?"

"Well nice seeing you " He looks at me awkwardly then slowly walks off . I swear that man is weird .

I shake that conversation off and head down to the studio room where Durk is . I know he knew where Von went and why he left . Usually Von would call me and tell me where he goes without me asking , so hearing it from someone else feels weird to me . But I trust him enough not to blow up his phone and instead just ask .