73. Lurkin

Kennedy banks pov

"It's the legs for me !" i start with Von

"It's the stank ass nose ring fa me" he  responds

"It's the rap cap for me "

"Never ! It's the crunchy  weave fa me " he says and I hit him while he laughs .

"Nigga my shit not crunchy " I roll my eyes " it's the fake ass chain fa me "

"You bought me this " he points out and I laugh

"Oh yeah " I mumble

"It's the pussy farts for me "

" Von !!! "I gasp and and put my head down .

" my bad bruh " he laughs

"You said you wouldn't talk about it " I roll my eyes and pout . I hate when I do that during sex , it's like he purposely makes it happen to .

"I'm sorry okay , I don't know why you start with me knowing you can't finish "he shakes his head . We're on the way to his grandmas house and I decided to try to joan him but as always he likes to take stuff to far .

All I wanted to do was have a couple laughs to ease my nerves. I'm overthinking so much about meeting his family . He keeps telling me that I'm tripping but Von is already on ten and I know he had to get all of that energy from somewhere. His family is probably on twenty.

"Ken killa ? " he calls out and I ignore him ."I know yo fine ass ain't mad " he says and I try not to blush .  "Don't make me pull this shit over and penetrate you "

I look over at him in shock "did you find a dictionary or something, where you learning all these words ? "

"You know what fuck you " he sucks his teeth and I laugh " that's exa-"

Ring ring ring

Vons phone rings and durks name saved as "twin 😈" pops up across the dash board . "Yooo! " Von answers the phone

"Twinnnn ! What's goodie? " Durk loud ass yells .

"Nun bro just on the move "

" I didn't know we had plans today " Durk says and I chuckle a little . I swear him and Von are in a down low relationship .

"Uhm cause we don't , me and Kay killa going out to see the fam" he tells him

"Oh so you let that hoe take my spot ! "

"Durk !" I say shocked and he starts laughing

"Ooop hey gorlllll I ain't know you was on the phone " he says in a fake female voice and I shake my head . "I really don't like how you taking my bestfriend away from me like this "

"He's my bestfriend now ! " I start to play along with him " and if he was really yours he wouldn't be  able to be took "

"Tell em Bae "Von boost and I smile at him .

"Mhm " Durk mumbles "Asian said the same thing to you huh ? " He  asks  bursting into laughter .

Von tries not to laugh and I mug  the phone like he could see me . "Fuck you Durk " I roll my eyes .

"Mad ass " they laugh "but nah forreal you gone let her meet the whole fam?"

"Yeah bro , it's time they meet her big head ass " Von answers and I smack his arm .

"Our bad ass nephew to ? " he asks

"Yep "

"Damn Cuzzo y'all big official "

"Duh " I chime in

"I shoulda known when he came to me crying like a lil biotch-  "

"Alright Bye Durkio  " Von cuts him off hanging up the phone . I laugh a little and shake my head .

"Don't be hanging up on my brother " I joke

"That nigga be dry snitching on god  " he shakes his head

I smile and start thinking " why did he say your nephew was bad ?" I ask

" cause he is , I told you he a mini me , he always tryna box a nigga and shit . Imma beat his ass "

"Speaking of mini you's " I start "how does  your family act  ? Do they act like you ? " I ask having a mini panick attack .

"Hell yeah , they mean ass hell and hate new people " he says seriously

"Von what  the hell ? " I question "why would you take me to come see them then "

"Because I want them to beat some sense into your goofy ass "

I peep the sarcasm in his voice and sigh "I'm scared okay "

"I don't know why "

I look at him and decide to refresh his Memory "Uhm maybe because the first time I met you , you threatened me and basically cussed me out "

He smacks his lips and looks at me as if I'm lying "you so cap "

I stale face him and he huffs " okay that's cause you thought you did sumn pulling up with that nigga in that rented ass car . I wanted to shoot his shit up that day . You better be glad you durks sister cause it's been plenty of times your ass coulda got popped being at the wrong place at the wrong time "

"And you wonder why I'm afraid to meet your family " I mumble and he chuckles a little . He grabs my hand and sits it on his lap .

"Kennedy that was before I knew you and had any sense . All I saw was a fine ass girl with an attitude problem that I wanted to fuck but now you my woman and I respect you . Even if my family do trip , I wouldn't let it happen" he says making me feel better . It's crazy how his words can affect my attitude . Good or bad .

"Thank you " I smile and he does the same .

" and shit when my grandma came back home she told everyone you was my 'guardian Angel ' so they all fuck with you anyways " he shrugs and I laugh feeling way better . I knew grams liked me !

" you good now ? " he ask and I nod .

" yeah I'm good " I answer

"Good cause we here "