11. What its like

Durk banks pov
Monday 8/14

"So she safe ? " I ask von as we drive to the crib

"So she safe ? " I ask von as we drive to the crib. He picked me up from India's house so we can work .

"Yeah cuzzo she good she at that fine girl house she work with " he answers awkwardly . He been acting weird all morning . Dodging eye contact and trying his hardest to keep the conversation about my sister short . I knew he was hiding something. The only time this nigga could lie was if it's to the police .

"So nothing went wrong ?" I ask

"Na- nah we good - it's good " he stutters as we stop in front of the crib . He damn near fell out the car trying to move so fast . I ignore it and walk up to the porch where everyone was .

"Wassup my brothers , or should I say brothers in law " one of the guy says greeting us

"Brother in law ? Wym ? " I ask confused. I look at von and he was trying to signal something to the dude but stopped when I looked at him .

"You gave von your blessing didn't you ?" He asks and I snap my neck at him .

"Blessing for what ? "

"Your sister . I saw them riding around yesterday , they honestly a cute couple "

"Awe nah " I laugh "ain't nun like that he was just giving her a ride " I assure him

" yeah just a ride now shut yo bitch ass up before I put you on a shirt just like your cousin " von snaps  then walks in the house . Oh yeah he definitely did something . All I know is Kennedy better have nothing to do with it .

"Yo von wassup man you got sumn you wanna tell me or what ? " I ask him , after following him to the back room .

"What you mean ? " he asks

"You supposed to be my brother niggas , keep it real with me " I say
He turns around and looks at me then sighs .

"Yesterday when I picked her  up we saw Asian kissing another nigga , so yo sister kissed me to make her mad but that was it . Just a little peck " he explains and my blood boils

"What the fuck did I tell you nigga ! Off limits " I yell

"Nigga she kissed me ! " he yells back

"You shoot and box niggas for a living and you couldn't get an 120 pound girl off you ? "

"I woulda gladly shot that a hoe a long time ago if it wasn't for you "