48. Dont love

Kennedy banks pov
Saturday 9/10

I stare at Von as he sits  across from me in the Roman bathtub

I stare at Von as he sits across from me in the Roman bathtub . After our four rounds of sex he decided to run a bath for us . I don't know what's gotten into me but we've clearly been holding this in for a while . The way he caressed me , and groaned in my ear kept flashing through my head and it made me tingle each time . I just wanted to do it again all night and feel the same feeling over and over again . I could tell by the way he groped me that he was still angry about the whole Daniel thing but he definitely released all his anger .

"Why you all the way over there ? " he asks then licks his lips . I smile and slowly move towards him "don't be acting shy now , not after that amazing performance you just did "

I roll my eyes and start laughing "shut up don't talk about it " I cringe feeling embarrassed. He smiles and pulls me closer to him .
I look at him and move a dread out of his face "so I'm assuming you forgive me now "

"You think you can come give me some good Pussy and imma just let you slide " he mugs .

I pause and purse my lips " I mean I was kinda hoping "

He starts to laugh and then splashes water on me . "You right then "

I laugh and then splash him back . We start going back and forth starting a full on water war in the tub and I climb on top of him to trap him to the wall .

"Alright stop " he laughs holding my hands still

" you so childish " I shake my head . I realize I'm still on top of him , and now inches away from his face . I lean in for a kiss and he meets me in the middle to connect it .

"I missed you ken killa "

"I Missed you to " I smile " so that means we're together ... again "

"We never broke up " he mumbles on my lips " I knew you was coming back "

10:00am

I wake up naked laying in vons arms. I look at him seeing he's still sleep and I smile . I hope when he wakes up he remembers what we did and what he said . For some reason I feel like he just forgave me because of lust and not because of the actual feeling . And that's one thing I didn't need . A relationship built on just sex . I love him to much .

Von starts groaning and slowly opens his eyes ."good morning "I smile

"The fuck are you doing here ! Get out ! " he yells I jump up and drop my jaw . " I'm just playing " he laughs . I smack my lips and hit him .