56. Rappers

Kennedy banks pov

"Thanks a lot von , now we're going to be late " I groan looking at my phone

"Thanks a lot von , now we're going to be late " I groan looking at my phone. We were supposed to be at this party fifteen minutes ago, but he wanted to get in the shower with me , which led to other things .

"Girl you the one that be looking good as hell all the time " he snaps back and I smile . It's so hard to argue with him sometimes .

I look at him and start rubbing the back of his neck while he drove . "What ? " he asks me

"I'm just so proud of you " I smile at him , and he smiles back . "I remember when you first told me you were going to start taking rap seriously, and now we're on the way to your single realease party " I reminisce. "Seeing you making your dreams happen makes me so happy " I sniff

"Kennedy don't start that crying shit " he says and starts to laugh . I wipe my face and try to stop being so emotional. "To be honest this shit probably wouldn't even be happening if it wasn't for you " he tells me .

"Well I don't mean to toot my own horn but uhhhhh" I say and he shakes his head .

"Fucking cornball " he laughs . "I love it man " he sighs .

I smile at him and kiss him on the cheek . "I love you "

"I love you more " he says "even though you making me soft as hell . I'm a gangster "

"Your my gangster "

We pull in to money studios and see over one hundred cars in the parking lot . "Oh my god how are we going to find parking ? " I gasps

"I'm king Von baby , we don't have to find parking " he tells me pulling up in the front where valet is.

"Perioddd!" I squeal , loving how that rolled off his tongue . He laughs at me and we get out the car . He gives his keys to the valet and then grabs my hand . He starts leading me inside the studio and before we make it to the party I stop him .

"What's wrong ? " he asks

"How do I look ? " I asks pulling down my dress a little .

He smiles at me and grabs my hand again . "Beautiful "

I smile and walk with him inside the door . As we move through hundreds of people, I start feeling like I'm in a club . Everyone is dancing and grinding on each other with drinks in their hand , and it was black and white decorations everywhere. The music is loud , and a huge mural of Von a Durk hung over the stage .