17. Something else

Kennedy banks pov

After clocking into work I try my best to avoid talking to anyone

After clocking into work I try my best to avoid talking to anyone . I even decided to clean the tables tonight instead of working at the register so that I could have little , to no human interaction .

My mind wouldn't be able to function correctly if I had to be social . All I could think about is Durk and India. I love Durk and I want the best for him and his future . One side of my heart told me that he wasn't ready for a baby , and that he should focus on himself first . But the other side of my heart felt like a baby is just what Durk needed in order to get his life on track . That it would push him to work hard . Then another piece of my heart felt for India . I can only imagine how she's feeling . Especially since Durk wants an abortion. She Probably feels just like how my mom felt . The whole thing just has me so stressed I didn't even look at no apartments , or finish my chicken .

"Everything okay ? " jordie asks as I wipe off a table . I don't bother looking at her and just nod "okay let me rephrase that , what's wrong ? " she asks . I chuckle a little and shake my head

"Nothing I'm fine " I lie

"You've been wiping the same table off for forty five minutes " I look down and realize that I have been on the same table the whole time . I sigh and shake my head "now talk to me , what's wrong ? " she asks.

"To much to tell " I mumble

"If you want to leave early I can cover for you and just clock you out when I clock out " she whispers . I look at her and laugh .

"Man I love you "

"You know I got you girl " she says and I smile .

"Imma just finish the night off though I need the distraction " I shrug

"Well whenever you ready to ta-" she pauses and looks at the register "Bitch "she gasp

"What ? "

"Bitch ! " she taps me

"What ?" I asks again then loook in the direction she was staring in .

"Oop " I mumble

"Oop " I mumble . Did she not just cheat on him ? Damn he more desperate than I thought .

"How he gone fuck me then come up in here with that bitch ? " jordie asks on the urge of tears . I forgot she even went on a date with him but quite frankly I'm not in the mood for the dramatics . She had to know it was a one night thing .

"Time and place jordie don't let them see you cry " I say trying to sound supportive . This situation definitely falls under the category of why I chose table duty tonight . I don't have time for this bs .

"But I liked him ken " she whines I pat her back and wait for her little break down to end . "I'm finna go spit in that hoe milkshake " she sniffs walking towards the counter . I sigh and grab my rag following her . Grab your popcorn ladies and gentlemen

"So this what the fuck you do ?!"jordie yells walking up to them . I look at von and see him about to laugh . He really ain't shit .

"Oh shit wassup shordy how you been ? " Von asks while chuckling

"How have I been ? You gone act like we ain't go on a date? Then come in here with this hoe ?" jordie asks and I raise my eye brows . She had Asians full attention by now .

"Hol up hol up hol up " Asian smacks her gum "you fucked this hoe ?" She asks him pointing her finger in jordies face

"Huh ?" Vons trifiling ass asks knowing damn well he heard her in this empty ass restaurant.

"You heard me nigga stop playing with me "

"We wasn't even together so calm allat shit down " he says waving her off

"Yeah not even to-"

"You need to shut yo ass up talking to me " Asian yells cutting jordie off . Okay I got my entertainment time for me to end this before jordies pretty ass gets bit by vons donkey

"Okay yall everyone calm down " I chime in walking up pulling jordie to the side , away from Asians reach .

"Oh so all Yo lil bitches work here I see " she smirks looking me up and down "hoe you thought you took my man look where he at sis " she says

"And he can stay there " I laugh shaking my head . Jordie just mugs her and Von kept staring at me like a weirdo. I hate when he does that , it make me feel like I'm performing at a concert or something big"y'all gone eat something or just be in here taking up space ?"

"Space ? Ain't nobody in this bitch " she yells and they laugh . I look at von in disgust . He really disappoints me more and more each day . Then got the nerve to laugh with her . He asked for this embarrassment I'm finna give him at this point .

"I don't know what the hell your laughing at . Getting back with a hoe that kissed another nigga in front of you . Yo ass more desperate than I thought " I snap at him. He looks at me shocked and then looks at Asian . She didn't have to much to say either .
"Exactly goofy ass , walking around looking like a clown with this broad " I mumble and walk behind the counter .

"Come on " he snaps at her before she could respond back .

"But babe I'm hungry " we hear her say as they walk out . I look at jordie and we bust into laughter .

"Girl ian know you could check they ass like that ! " she boosts

" I can't stand them " I roll my eyes .

" I'm starting to see why " she pauses "what did Asian mean when she said you thought you took her man?" She questions me . I knew this question was coming . I could tell by the way she looked at me when Asian said it .

"I don't know , that girl delusional " I shrug . I knew if I told her about that little kiss , she would blow it way out of proportion and be way to emotional about it . She already about to fight a female over this nigga , and all they did was gone on one date . I personally don't have energy for any more conversations about his ass .

"Hmm " she replies then walks off to the back .