✯✯Epilogue✯✯

TIMESKIP (A COUPLE MONTHS)

"Alright. Take deep breathes. You look like you are going to die."

Yukana patted Y/N's back speaking nothing but comforting words to ease her nervousness.

Why was she nervous?

She was finally getting married to her beloved. To the person she loved with all her heart.

But the thought of getting married was making her all jittery and nervous. She kept fiddling with her fingers while Wakana styled her hair.

She wore a traditional red coloured wedding yukata with her scarlet hair tied in a braided updo decorated with baby breathes.

"Y/N-sama... It's alright. Everything is okay." Yukana squeezed her hands. Y/N's hands were caressing her baby bump.

The door clicked open only to have Benio, Mayura and Shizuru enter the room.

"Oh my god!!! Y/N-san you are looking so pretty!!"

Mayura hugged from behind while Benio and Shizuru smiled.

"Y/N-sama is the prettiest bride.. But she is so nervous." Yukana sighed a bit.

"It'll be okay Y/N-san.. I know how nervous you are." Benio squeezed her shoulders.

"Um... Y/N-san!! Looking beautiful as ever!!!" Rokuro entered.

"Thanks Rokuro-kun." She stood up and held Yukana's hand.
Benio turned towards her husband with a raised eyebrow.

"So Rokuro? What happened?"

"Oh yeah!! Time to go!!"

"Oh lord... I am so nervous." She muttered slightly squeezing Mayura's hand. All of them gave her reassuring smile soothing her nervousness.

Not only did this couple time their big day perfectly to coincide with the changing of the Japanese maple trees but the detail and beauty of this whole day are mesmerizing. 

"Y/N!!!!!! Ready to go???" Narumi cheered. Seigen who stood beside him smiled a bit.

Just as they cleared the way, her gaze landed upon him. Her love. Her soon-to-be husband. Everything felt quixotic. It still felt like yesterday when she fell in love with him and now he was here, clad in blach wedding yukata. His hair left untied.

She felt herself lost. Just how can someone be so beautiful and handsome. He never ceased to amaze her.

Seigen nudged her when he saw her zoning out.

On the other side, Arata nudged Arima making him look at the male. He cocked his head towards the entrance.

Arima turned towards the way only to have his breathe took away. She looked alluring and graceful. He couldn't take his eyes of her. She walked toward him with her baby bump proudly. He felt his eyes watering.