✯✯Chapter 1✯✯

❝Sadness, pain, hatred and jealousy. These emotions give birth to monsters known as 'Kegare' or 'Impurities'. These grotesque monsters reside in 'Magano', a realm parallel to the present day world, also known as 'Reality'. Exorcists purify these evil apparitions to protect the citizens.

'Twelve Heavenly Commanders' or 'Twelve Guardians' are the exorcists who inherited the names and powers of Abe no Seimei's Shikigami. They are the most powerful exorcists behind the Chief Exorcist and Miko. Each are a member of a house descended from the twelve allies of Abe No Seimei in ancient times.

Enmado Rokuro and Adashino Benio, two aspiring exorcists, are given the title of 'Twin Star Exorcists' or 'Sousei No Onmyouji' by an oracle and are destined to marry and have a child, Miko the ultimate exorcist, that will exorcise all the kegare in the world.❞

◦•●◉✿◦•●◉✿❣❁❣✿◉●•◦✿◉●•◦

A warm sunny day, birds chirping and soothing sound of waves splashing. A woman, in late 30s, smiled nostalgically while admiring the beauty of nature as she arrived at the Oimi Port of Tsuchimikado Island.
As she exited the building, she was greeted by her childhood best friend, Tsuchimikado Arima, in Hawaiian costume.

"Aloha Y/N-chan~!! ".

Y/N felt her heart pounding hard against her chest and blush appearing on her face as Arima hugged her. She was afraid Arima could hear her heartbeat but managed to keep the blush away and pull up a straight face. A hearty chuckle escaped her lips as she hugged back.

"You haven't chaged at all, huh, Arima-kun.". She said to which Arima replied with a hearty laugh followed by a warm welcoming smile and pulled away from the hug. Y/N 's heart clenched at the loss of warmth but she still smiled like nothing happened. "Glad to see you again. It's been a year. Lets head to the Taigetsuro first.".

On their way, Y/N caught up to the incidents that happened in her absence. "So one of the Twin Stars has arrived here while the other lost her enchanted powers? Interesting." An amused smile found its way on her face.

◦•●◉✿◦•●◉✿❣❁❣✿◉●•◦✿◉●•◦

FEEDBACK PLEASE!