✯✯Chapter 7✯✯

Sunlight peeked through the curtains

Sunlight peeked through the curtains. The melodious chirping of birds awoke her. Her eyes opened slowly. Squinting her eyes, she sat up taking time to adjust to the light. Her alarm went off making her fully awake. She stretched her body popping out the air bubbles. She slowly crept out of the bed. Her body shivered as her feet touched the cold floor. She yawned and went to the washroom to freshen up and take a bath.

As she entered the living room, she saw Rokuro sleeping with his head on the table drooling and Arimori sitting at the chair dozing off. Kinako was huddled up in a blanket in the corner. She went to the kitchen and picked up two pans.

"WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPYHEADS!!! GOOD MORNING!!!"

Rokuro, Arimori and Kinako were startled by the sudden banging of pans. She opened the curtains and the patio doors allowing the sunlight to light up the room.

"What are you guys doing here in the living room?" She asked knowing how everyone slept in their rooms the previous night.

"We woke up before you... But were so sleepy... So here we are." Rokuro said yawning.

"Okay! Now go wash your face again. I'll prepare the breakfast."

They left to wash their faces and Y/N went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

"Hurry up! I have to leave for some important work today while Rokuro-kun you train

"Hurry up! I have to leave for some important work today while Rokuro-kun you train." She spoke while placing the plates and bowls.

"What work, Y/N-san?" Arimori asked her.

"I have to meet Arima-kun." She clarified.

"Ooh~ Arima-kun~~!!" Rokuro teased with a smirk on his face.

Her face heated up. "S-Shut up and finish your breakfast!!"

Arimori raised an eyebrow. "He knows about that?" He asked her since her feelings were only known by Seigen and Arimori.

"Yeah. I noticed her lovesick behavior." Rokuro replied.

"Wow! You are not as stupid as I thought!" Arimori mocked earning a hit from Y/N.

"No time for your bickering.. Hurry up!"

◦•●◉✿◦•●◉✿❣❁❣✿◉●•◦✿◉●•◦

Y/N found herself waiting for Arima at their usual hangout place which was a café. Arima wanted a change of state so he asked her to meet him at the café.

She sat at the seat near the window staring out at the public. Her fingers tapping the table while she hummed a tune.

The door bell jingled indicating a customer's arrival. She glanced up and her eyes lit up as she saw Arima making way towards their reserved room.

"Good Morning Y/N-Chan~!!!" He greeted.

"Morning Arima-kun! How are you?" She asked while placing the order for both of them.

"Everything's fine." She smiled as Arima made himself comfortable. "So what do you wanna discuss about and why here?" She asked while looking around.

"Just wanted a change of place!" He replied with a grin.

"So..?" She inquired. "What's the matter?"

He discussed about the Yuto Suppression Operation and the Hadara Castle Games with Y/N occasionally nodding in agreement.

As their conversation paused, Y/N found herself staring at Arima taking in every detail of his face. She laid her cheek on the palm of her hand.

He was looking out of the window admiring the weather. She noticed his long, white hair swaying with the wind, his porcelain white skin glowing under the sun, his golden eyes were crystal clear, his lips curling up into a fond smile.

Arima noticed her zoning out. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't noticed her order at the table. He snapped his finger in front of her face. Y/N came back to reality.

"Am I really that handsome, Y/N-chan, that you didn't notice your coffee getting cold?" Arima teased with a grin.

Y/N's face burned up. "Y-you wish!" She stammered and puffed her cheeks while sipping her coffee.

A little later, they left the restaurant. Arima decided to take a stroll around the island so Y/N accompanied him. They reminisced about their childhood.

'Is this a date? ' She pondered.

She then noticed Arima staring somewhere. On following his line of sight, she found a family enjoying their day out. Parents buying their son ice cream.

A sad smile etched on her face similar to Arima's. While the sad smile was a similarity in their expression, their thoughts were different.

Arima recalled his good time with Mana and Arimori. How they were a happy family. Meanwhile Y/N thought about the scenario of her being married to Arima.

◦•●◉✿◦•●◉✿❣❁❣✿◉●•◦✿◉●•◦

Y/N arrived at the Taigetsuru and was immediately bombarded with excited Enmado house residents.

"Calm down guys. Speak one by one otherwise I won't understand!"
She said.

"We got new residents, L/N-san!" Rokuro exclaimed showing off his shark teeths.

"That's great!!!" She smiled.

The two children who joined were staring at Y/N in disbelief.

"She is.."
"You're thinking the same as me, right?"

Y/N smiled in their direction confirming their suspicions.

"THE ENMADO HOUSE WILL BE JOINING THE HADARA CASTLE GAMES!!!" Rokuro jumped at the receptionist's desk while shoving the entry form in her face.

The two students who joined were having a mental breakdown for how they were decieved to join the house.

The whole place was a mess.

Y/N sweat dropped at the sight.

"Oh dear-"

◦•●◉✿◦•●◉✿❣❁❣✿◉●•◦✿◉●•◦

FEEDBACK o(^▽^)o
Please vote and comment so that I can improve my writing!