✯✯Chapter 21✯✯

× NSFW WARNING ×

"Can you let me.. Make you mine.. Y/N?"

Her face erupted in fifty shades of red as she processed his question. Her heart hammering hard against her chest. She averted her eyes and shyly nodded. He turned her head and kissed her passionately. She closed her eyes melting into the kiss.

His hands roamed around her body memorizing her every curve. His touch was more intoxicating than alcohol. It left her craving for him even more. She felt frenzy. Her body heated up. She could feel the warmth spreading in her core.

Their clothes were removed slowly. Her body shivered as the cold air hit her bare body. He moved from her lips to her jawline and then to neck planting kisses. A small moan elicited from her as he nibbled her sweet spot.

He moved down trailing love bites from her neck to her navel. Her body was decorated with blueish-purple marks. His hands trailed up her thighs. He felt her tremble. "Relax.. I'll be gentle.." He whispered in her ear and kissed her deeply.

She gasped as his fingers entered her. She squirmed under him as his fingers continued to give her pleasure. His tongue playing with her breast buds. A wave of pleasure hit her as she reached her climax.

She laid there panting heavily. Her chest moving up and down rapidly. He stared deeply into her brown eyes as he positioned himself. Her eyes widened. She screamed and tears formed in her eyes as he slowly entered her. She felt her inwards ripping apart.

He didn't moved an inch so that she could adjust. He kissed her eyelids gently and then, he started to move. Her body shook with immense pleasure with each thrust. Moans erupted from both of them as he continued to thrust in her. Her legs wrapped around his waist instinctively. Her nails digging in his back leaving scratches.

Every nerve of her body tingled with pleasure as they both reached their climaxes. They laid there panting heavily. His eyes stared at the breathtaking piece of art she was.

She was panting heavily. Her face flushed and her eyes half lidded. Her mouth was half open and her scarlet hair messily sprawled. She was breathtaking in his eyes.

To her, he was more beautiful here at the moment. His hairs stuck to his face. His toned body was glistening with sweat.

Her eyes lazily trailed down and a frown formed on her face as she grazed fingers over the scar at his abdomen.

He noticed her frown and knew what she was thinking. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "It's fine. Don't think like that. I am fine." He whispered as he laid beside her hugging her.

She was fidgetung slightly as if she has to say something and he noticed. "What happened?" He asked with concern.

Her face flushed and she found it difficult to say. She didn't knew how to say what she wanted to. He caressed her cheeks and asked "Tell me. Don't hesitate with me."

She buried her face in his chest. Her words were muffled but clear enough to make Arima smirk.

"C-c...can...um...we have...a-a-another......round?"

Her eyes widened as he flipped them and she was under him. Her eyes darted everywhere but him. He turned her face only for her to see his smirk.

"Heh Y/N~"

"F-forget what I said!!!"

She blurted and closed her eyes.

"Hey open your eyes."

She slowly opened her eyes with blush still remaining on her cheeks.

"Y/N, your wish is my command."

Under the veil of night, they drown in the sea of pleasure and became closer than ever.
.
.
.

Her eyes flutter open and she found herself laying on Arima's chest. His heartbeat felt like a music to her ears. She slowly removed his arms and sat up. A sharp pain struck her lower region making her yelp. Her sudden yelp woke him up.

"What happened? Does it hurts? Was I too rough?" He asked her. She shyly shook her head. "No." He nodded before yawning and stretched before getting up from the bed. He went to the bathroom. The sound of water running entered her ears.

The sound of his footsteps made her look up at him. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. He carried her bridal style. Her face flushed at bare skin contact.

He entered the bathroom and stepped in the bathtub filled with warm water. A satified sigh escaped her lips as her sore body met warm water.

His arms snaked around her waist tugging her closer to him so that her back was against his chest. A little later, she turned around facing him and took both of his hands in hers. She looked up at him.

"Arima... I Love You."

He smiled a little and kissed the palms of her hands. Then, he kissed her forhead followed by her nose and finally, her lips. A short yet sweet kiss.

She smiled widely as words left his mouth.

"I love you too.. I love you so much Y/N."

They kissed each other passionately in the daylight. His arms around her waist hugging her closer while her arms were around his neck.

"So Y/N... Will you be my significant other?" He asked resting his forehead on hers.

"Yes!" She spoke out with a wide grin. Smiling, he hugged her. His head rested on hers while hers was on his chest. They found themselves at peace in each others' embrace.
.
.
.

Y/N was in the kitchen preparing breakfast while humming a tune. She was beyond contended that her love wasn't unrequited anymore.

A pair of arms snaked around her waist startling her. Arima rested his head in the crook of her neck watching her making breakfast.

"Good Morning, love."

She blushed at the nickname. "E-eh G-Good M-M-Morning." She stuttered. He chuckled at her reaction. It was new to her.

"Good Morning Mom and Dad."

A sleepy voice made them turn around. There stood a sleepy Arimori rubbing his eyes. "Good Morning Arisu-Kun." Arima greeted.

All three of them sat at the table for breakfast. Arimori noticed the marks on Y/N's neck. He recalled the sounds he heard last night. Putting the dots together, he asked.

"So....when am I going to have younger siblings?"

This made Y/N choke on her sandwich while Arima coughed and gave her a glass of water.

"W-what are you talking about?"
She managed to ask.

"Hm.. Maybe in 9 months." Arima nonchalantly replied.

"A-ARIMA!!!!!!!"

◦•●◉✿◦•●◉✿❣❁❣✿◉●•◦✿◉●•◦

FEEDBACK! ('∀')
Please vote and comment.

This was my first lemon and I don't know how is it.