✯✯Chapter 6✯✯

Flashback (22 Years)🕛

The winter season arrived

The winter season arrived. The coldness was at its peak. Everything was covered with a thick blanket of white cotton-like, furry snow.

A nervous Y/N could be seen sitting at the patio at the Tsuchimikado house. Fiddling with her fingers, she sat there contemplating whether her decision was correct or not.

'Would he accept it? Would he hate me after this? What if he starts ignoring me-'. All negative thoughts flooded her mind making her lose confidence.

"Y/N-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Arima's calls brought her back to reality. She smiled as she saw Arima running towards her followed by Amawaka Seigen, one of her friends. (Image at top)

Ignoring the butterflies in her stomach and sweaty hands, she walked towards him.

"Calm down Arima-kun. What has got you all worked up?"

Arima grabbed her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes.His eyes sparkling with happiness, making her heart pounded hard against her chest.

"Mana accepted my confession!!! I got a girlfriend now!!!" Arima cheered with a wide smile on his face.

Y/N's heart shattered into a million pieces. Everything went silent. Only the sound of her heartbeats was audible. Hurt and sadness visible in her eyes which Seigen noticed but Arima's excitement didn't made him notice her heart break.

She flashed a warm smile hiding her hurt emotions within her.

"Really??? I am so happy for you.. Arima-kun!"

Seigen became stunned as he saw the warm smile. Not a single ounce of jealousy was on her face. She was genuinely happy for him.

"I am going on a date with Mana today evening.. You have to help me Y/N-chan!!!" Arima told her and then ran off inside to prepare for his date.

Y/N stood there staring into the direction he went off. She blinked away the tears forming in her eyes and turned towards Seigen.

"Hello.. Seigen-kun!" She greeted with a forced smile.

"Hello." Seigen greeted in his usual bored voice. "Are you alright Y/N?" He asked for he knew about her feelings.

"I am fine, Seigen-kun." She said with a reassuring smile.

Flashback End🕛

Rokuro sat there absorbing the information.

'22 YEARS!!! THAT'S TOO LONG!! SHE HAS BEEN IN LOVE FOR 22 YEARS!!! '

"So... Are you really alright with this? You could have confessed even if he was taken." Rokuro said looking at her.

Y/N smiled. A sad smile.

"Then too I should had confessed?" She laughed half-heartedly. "Ruin our friendship and also their relationship?...No, I couldn't do that..So I decided to stay quiet about my feelings than risk for ruining my friendship.... I know no matter how many years we will be friends, he would never return my feelings... He has already fallen for Mana as I have fallen for him...."

Her eyes casted on the beautiful moon. "It's worth for someone's happiness than your happiness, right?.... I chose his happiness over mine..."

It was a cloudless night and sky was flickering with stars. Moonlight splashed down its white-silver glow illuminating Y/N's beauty.

Tears that formed in her eyes sparkled like diamonds. Rokuro's eyes widened at her state.

"And it's not like I never tried to give up... I tried.. Several times.. To give up my feelings.. to fall for someone else.. But I couldn't.. My heart never felt love for anyone else other than him... That's why I gave up.. Finding new love.." Her voice cracked a bit.

'You are really stupid... Pervert Underwear Man! ' Rokuro mentally cursed Arima for his ignorance.

Y/N sighed and ruffled his hair.
"It's midnight.. You should go to bed.."

Rokuro hummed. "Good Night, L/N-san."

Y/N smiled at his retreating figure. She sighed and looked up at the sky.

"Good Night Arima-kun.. Mana"

◦●◉✿◦●◉✿❣❁❣✿◉●◦✿◉●◦

◦●◉✿◦●◉✿❣❁❣✿◉●◦✿◉●◦

FEEDBACK!(*^▽^*)
Please Vote!