ᴇɴᴛʀʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

billie moaned lustfully, as her eyes shut in complete bliss.

laying on her back on our bed, her middle and ring finger quickly circled her clit. i laid next to her, lightly sucking and toying with one of her nipples, desperate to get her to finish.

when her hips began to subtly thrust upwards, i knew she was close.

my free hand, previously resting on her heaving stomach, trailed up to massage her other breast in my palm. shortly after, i began to stimulate her nipple, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger.

she let out and exasperated "fuck" then urged me to continue.

billie struggled to open her eyes, but once she did, she looked down at me fervidly.

"kiss me."

giving her what she wanted, i stopped what i was doing and leaned up to lock our lips.

she kissed me hungrily and sloppily, but i'm sure the roughness between the two of us turned her on even more.

just as i thought, her hand that was gripping the bedsheets tightly, let go and wrapped itself around my neck.

billie added light pressure, more than enough to let me breath, before pulling me impossibly closer.

"i'm gonna cum." she admitted, breathlessly against my lips.

sooner than later, she was moaning my name as her legs trembled, an orgasm ripping through her.

her eyes fluttered up and her grip around my neck, forcing me to watch her fall apart beneath me.

it was an absolute pleasure.

when her long lived orgasm came to an end, she released me and tried to focus on regulating her heartbeat.

she turned to face me and for a second, i couldn't believe she was real.

her hair was sprawled out on a white pillow, her cheeks were pink and her bare chest was slowly rising and falling.

billie reached up to cup my cheek, gently rubbing my cheekbone. "thank you, baby." she told me, praising me for helping her masturbate.

"of course."

my eyes inevitably trailed downward and my mind went elsewhere.

suddenly, i found myself repositioning myself so i laid on my stomach in between her legs. i then, secured my arms around her thighs.

"madi--" she started, but was cut off by a moan as my tongue glided through her slit.

i made bold stripes up from her entrance and purposely lingered onto her clit, making her shudder.

i continued diligently, working my jaw until it became sore, while simultaneously ignoring how wet my chin was.

when billie sat up on her elbows to peer down at me, i carefully slipped my middle finger inside of her, pumping steadily.

a long, throaty moan escaped her lips and her head fell back.

sucking semi-harshly on her sensitive clit, i added another digit and sped up the pace; brushing over her g-spot time after time.

her pale thighs attempted to close around my head as she whimpered needly.

i started fucked her harder and soon felt her repeatedly clench around my fingers.