ᴇɴᴛʀʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

"stop blinking, billie." i mumble, trying to sharpen her eyeliner wings as i sat on her lap.

"my bad, i just feel like you're gonna stab out my eye any second now." she says before blinking again.

"how am i supposed to look at your ass if my cornea is scratched." billie protests, whining.

"god gave you hands for a reason, baby." i counter, instantly regretting my choice of words.

fueling that giant ass ego of hers was a death sentence.

"oh forreal?" she dodges the mascara wand that was approaching her lashes and moves her head peer around my body, staring down at my ass.

just as suggested, her hands find their designated place and a smirk spreads across her perfect lips.

i let her do as she pleased while i finished up her eye makeup.

it was halloween night and billie, being who she is, got invited to a party.

on the other hand, i wasn't really up for a party and kinda just wanted to hand out candy.

she relentlessly insisted that she wouldn't go if i didn't want to go. after back and forth conversations, i convinced her to go without me.

why should i stop her from having fun on her favorite holiday?

besides, i had more than enough trust in her.

billie looked up and released her bottom lip from in between her teeth, focusing her attention on me instead of my ass.

"are you sure you don't want to go?"

"positive." i gave her a small kiss on the nose.

billie held back a frown and sighed instead.

"if the party's fire i might be back late, is that okay?"

"yeah of course, just have fun and don't get arrested." i joked.

"i'll try," she laughed softly. "anything else?"

unable to resist the temptation, i eyed her infatuating costume before requesting, "promise me some head when you come back?" i played with the chain dangling around her neck, timidly.

i could feel her staring a hole into me and i think i might just drop dead if i looked her in the eyes right now.

"that's all?" she questioned cockily, doing that thing where she followed my every movement again.

suddenly too nervous to reply, i didn't answer her.

"hmm?" she asked again, urging me to get a little more descriptive.

"what did you have in mind?" i taunted, muttering under my breath.

"speak up." she spoke with authority.

"never mind." i responded with a sly smile, getting up and off of her lap.

"you're teasing me." she sat up quickly, following me to the front door.

"so what if i am? you've got a party to go to, don't you?" i grab her car keys for her and hand it to her.

"touche mrs. oconnell." she grinned, taking the keys from me. "just wait till i get back..."

i opened the door for her then gave her a final kiss, "i love you,"

"i love you too."

death sentence.