CHAPTER 7 - THE PLAN

NAGITO'S POV

I was about to finish the cake Miss Yukizome gave me when my phone began ringing.

*Ring!* *Ring!*

                         *Ring!* *Ring!*

 *Ring!* *Ring!*

                          *Ring!* *Ring!*

I slid my hand on my pocket and grab my phone out to check who called.

JUNKO-NEE is calling...

Hmm? I wonder what she's up to right now...

I stuffed the last piece of cake on my mouth and answered it.

"Hey, Where are you right now?"

"Hmm? What's up sis, did you already missed me?"

"Come here at once. South Tower. I've gathered some pretty interesting people that will be coming with us."

"Ehh... But I don't feel like going right now" I said in a bored tone.

"Alright, just don't forget to meet up with your fiancé on Monday morning alright? Goodni-"

"I'm going! I'm going! Tsk... I'll meet you in 30 min." I hanged up the phone and left some tip on the table and head out to drive.

That's a really cheap trick bringing up the stupid marriage thing.

No wonder she gathered people for the mission that quick. I wonder if they're good enough though.

//////////// 20 min later /////////////

JUNKO'S POV

"About time you showed up." I said as Nagito entered the room and looked around seeing new faces of people I invited over.

"I thought we'll be having this meeting tomorrow." He took the farthest seat near the door.

"Tomorrow's not good. I have something important to do that came up. Also, I've already prepared the plan with blue prints and all. As for the people, meet our team: Kazuichi, Chihiro, Miu, Chiaki, Maki, the newly recruited member Kaito, aaaand of course your Mukuro-nee-san." I pointed them out as I said their names.

I pressed the projector on, and flashed the 3D blue print of the private mansion we'll be infiltrating.

"2 days from now, which is Sunday evening; we will be retrieving the family crest of the DICE Organization, guarded in this Private Mansion, few miles away from Dangan city. They've been hiding it for almost 4 years from now, but they'll be giving it to Royal family's princess, Sonia Nevermind, on her birthday. It is said that the Royal family promised to protect it for the succeeding years once it is given to them."