CHAPTER 5 - CAT'S CHARM

LATER THAT AFTERNOON...

// Monomi's Café //

Hinata's POV

"Is this really necessary?" My eyebrow twitches as I smiled awkwardly.

"But of course! Today's cat ears day, were you not paying attention yesterday?" Yukizome giggles as she placed cat ears on my head.

Her eyes sparkles as she claps her hand together, and feels really proud of what she did. 

"Ohh. My. Freaaaaak'n. Goosh. it suits you well Hinata-kun~!!!." She squeals ecstatically as she took out her camera and began taking pictures of me.

I scratched the back of my head as I sheepishly grin.

"Don't praise him too much chief. He might really believe it and forget how a low degenerate human he is. Ksksksksks." Saionji smirks as she chimed in and placed the boxes of goods near the locker room. 

*CLING! CLING!*

Bells ring from the back door of the café indicating someone came in. Rantaro arrived and entered the locker room, witnessing the commotion.

"Woah, nice cat ears Hajime! It suits you." He smiles approvingly and gave me a thumbs up.

"Y-yeah, thanks."

(Edit: done colorizing this part

(Edit: done colorizing this part. Color looks different in my laptop)

"Now try practicing saying 'Nyaaaaaan~' to the customers." Yukizome demonstrated it and posed like a cat cutely. I feel embarrassed just by watching her do it, my cheeks began heating up.